News on Google Penguin and Hummingbird updates!
Google continues to update its algorithms and its Penguin updates seem to be a reason of concern for most website owners. We should start by saying that for most websites it is hard to keep up with the latest Penguin updates and people with medium knowledge in this field barely understand how these updates affect their websites and their rankings. Most of them just see a change and they don’t understand what caused it, at least until they learn about the latest Google Penguin update. Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird Algorithm and this update hasn’t passed unnoticed, as it has affected a significant number of websites. You can read more on our Google News section
Google Panda and Penguin rules are respected with Gamit link building packages:
1. Originality - each article, press, review and blog that we write is original, researched and informative.
2. Avoid Duplicate Content – each article is published on maximum 30-35 article sites, each press on 25-30 sites, each review on 20-25 and each blog on 15 sites. Using this strategy the duplicate content penalization is avoided and the built back links have extra value and will give extra strength to your keywords rankings.
3. Natural Back Links Building - All the submissions are 100% handmade, NO automated software is involved. You can check this by looking at our over 1000 GOOD SEO REVIEWS made during the past 7 years
4. Natural Back Links Appearance - The links will not appear all at once to your site. The indexing process of all the links will take between 1-3 months. The links will appear gradually to your site and everything will look naturally for all the search engines
5. Back Links Diversity – with each link building campaign you will get a mix of article links, press release links, social bookmarking links, and blog links. These will be made using different back-linking strategies such as: anchor links, direct back links and plain text links so your site will get a variety of back links.
Website Promotion is vital in placing your business on the Internet Map. We know that search engine marketing is not easy, so we’ve come up with the best strategy of obtaining more search engine visibility: one way link building. It may take time, but it is the most optimal approach SEO techniques offer at the moment.
Our solution is not just efficient, but it is also secure and 100% ethical. We provide one way theme links made through various methods, for a mixture of promotion sources. In addition, your website’s address will be placed on pages on the same topics with your business, with unique, optimized content. The method gradually increases website rankings, naturally improving your position, traffic and income.
We are not all talk! We do it and have visible results!
Link Building Strategies for 2014 which are or may be considered as Spam
Web promotion found on “the edge” of white hat fell and was categorized as being otherwise. What does the “edge” represent? - Unnatural or aggressive link building strategies which “forced” websites up in Google rankings in an abusively short time. Actually, the link building approaches were not all poor, just misused. Any of the following methods which looked artificial and arouse suspicion because of overuse were seen as “spam”. In addition, while some did not attract negative attention, may do so in the future if improperly used. Remember – the main idea is to at least make your SEO promotion appear natural and non-abusive!
Constant Update and Improvement of our link-building-strategies
GAMIT & Google's Penguin Algorithm
Until now Google has penalized only in a gentle manner the sites which had the same article published on hundreds of sites, the websites which used spin software to spin the content or the ones which used automated submissions. Google didn’t even penalize all of them until now, but things have changed. We knew the time will come when Google will increase its protection and harshen the punishment of websites which publish the same article on hundreds of sites or spin articles using automated software. Because of this we never did it and this is why, after the Penguin Update, our customers and also our own site! keeps the good rankings.
Freelancer.com – a top freelancing site for outsourcing any type of project
Freelancer.com is the best choice when it comes to outsourcing any type of work because it facilitates online operations and can save buyers time and money. For GAMIT, an experienced Link Building Group founded on this website, Freelancer.com has been of tremendous aid through the outsourced SEO projects posted there. We hope that our services have also been just as useful to clients looking to outsource their link building projects.
What do we mean by one way theme links and smart internet marketing!
Google Updates and Recommended Articles
Google's Unnatural Link Update reconfirms the value of GAMIT's services
As GAMIT also provides link building services, many of our own clients have been left wondering whether our work can be categorized as "rule breaking", especially with the latest update in March 2012. To reassure that the Unnatural Link Update does not affect the websites using our link building strategy, we would like to provide insight into what Google penalizes through its last update and why our one way theme links are not subject to these changes.
- Smart link building techniques for your business April 22, 2014Promoting your site over the web is not an easy task and if you take into account the latest updates Google has made, you have to be sure you will use some smart link building techniques. If you want to be sure you will get the results you seek, you have to find the SEO provider that can take care of your needs.SEO Gamit
- Comprehensive portfolio for search engine optimization April 22, 2014Search engine optimization is a very important part of your life over the web and you have to do all the things you can in order to achieve your goals. It may seem like an easy task at first, but when you see what you are up against and the effort you have to put […]David Morisson
- Videos with descriptions for search engine optimization April 22, 2014Videos today are a big part of a site’s content. This happens because they can express more things in one minute than the entire site would be able to in dozens of pages. Even though they are good for the users, are they good for the site as well? Do they contribute in any way […]David Morisson
- Should you use www in your URL or not? April 22, 2014The number of sites currently online is a lot higher than you can imagine and each of them is useful for users in its own way. Building a site and getting it among the top ranks in search engines is not an easy task, yet you have a few options at hand in order to […]David Morisson
- Avoiding duplicate content when promoting your site April 22, 2014Search engine optimization is very important for a site and there are many things you can do in order to get the best results out of it. If you want to be sure you will not make the wrong choices, you have to let others take care of this for you and you will know […]David Morisson
- What happens with new sites online? April 22, 2014New sites are being developed over the web at a constant rate, yet not all of them survive the impact of this complex environment. There are many things you can do in order to get ahead of the others and even though you may succeed for a while, this will not guarantee your success in […]David Morisson
- Is it duplicate content or spam? April 22, 2014There are many who want to make it over the web and they want to get the best results out of a site they are running, but not all of them use the right tools for the job. Search engine optimization is one of the most important aspects you have to keep in mind when […]David Morisson
- GAMIT and the old school methods that work April 13, 2014Search engine optimization is one of the most important aspects you need to think of when it comes to the web if you want to succeed, but there are a number of options you have at hand. Google and other popular search engines are always updating their algorithms in order to flush out wrongdoers so […]David Morisson
- Researching topics for your blog April 13, 2014The web is a fierce environment and you have to use every tool you have at hand in order to succeed. Even if you have the tools that will help, you also need to know how to use them properly so you can be sure about the results you will get. This is where you […]David Morisson
- Old school methods for newbie launchers April 13, 2014The web is the home a billions of websites and new ones are launched every second. It is not common for the oldest sites to rule the web, since there have been many new sites that have achieved greater success than they ever thought sooner than they imagined. But can your new site make it […]David Morisson