What do we mean by one way theme links and smart internet marketing!
Google Updates and Recommended Articles
Google's Unnatural Link Update reconfirms the value of GAMIT's services
As GAMIT also provides link building services, many of our own clients have been left wondering whether our work can be categorized as "rule breaking", especially with the latest update in March 2012. To reassure that the Unnatural Link Update does not affect the websites using our link building strategy, we would like to provide insight into what Google penalizes through its last update and why our one way theme links are not subject to these changes.
- The latest Google Penguin update – right or wrong? November 26, 2013The latest Google Penguin update is here and although there is much hue and cry in the SEO market about the requirement and implications of this update there is not much one can do about it. Google is the largest search engine in the world and if the people at Google think it fit to […]
- Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm and many have been taken by surprise November 26, 2013As Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm there was not much fanfare involved. Google started using the update starting August 30 this year and the official launch date was September 27, 2013. The result of this is that those webmasters and SEO companies that didn’t keep themselves updated on the happenings in […]
- Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm and this means content, content and content November 26, 2013Google has always maintained that those websites are the best that offer the best content to the online users. This is why you have websites like Google, Facebook, YouTube, Yahoo and Wikipedia that attract billions of visitors. Baidu is primarily used in China but it is the fifth most popular website in the world. And […]
- Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm – impact on your website November 26, 2013As Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm there can be two types of impact on your website – positive and negative. It is safe to assume that you want the former and not the latter. Proper SEO will continue to play an important role in this regard. What is the Google […]
- Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm – what has changed? November 26, 2013As Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm the whole concept of SEO has changed. I can say this with certainty although many would disagree with my views. My points of view are given below and it is up to you to decide whether you want to think along my views or carry […]
- Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm. How does this affect link building SEO? November 26, 2013Let us keep this point in perspective – as Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm there is going to be a massive change in the online search domain, much larger than what Panda and Penguin achieved. As per Google the Hummingbird algorithm is set to impact 90% of search results. When Penguin […]
- What is the Google Penguin update and how to manage it well? November 26, 2013Google, for obvious reasons, keeps its search algorithm logic secret and also makes changes in the algorithm at regular intervals. When the Google Penguin update was released on April 24, 2012 it was one of the landmark updates in the history of the largest search engine in the world. Since then the SEO domain has […]
- Good practices keep the Google Penguin update away from your website November 26, 2013Google has been continuously trying to improve the quality of online search. This is required because the number of internet users is on a constant rise as more and more people from the developing world are now getting access to the WWW. Through its regular updates, the Google Penguin update for example, Google is trying […]
- Keeping the Google Penguin update at bay November 26, 2013With the number of websites getting hit by the Google Penguin update the whole prospect of running and managing a website may seem scary for some. Indeed this new Penguin update from Google has upset many SEO apple carts. SEO strategies that were till now bypassing the Google Webmaster Guidelines using tricky methods have suddenly […]
- How has the latest Google Penguin update changed SEO strategies? November 26, 2013The latest Google Penguin update is here and it’s making more heads turn than what was predicted. Who would’ve thought the new update would affect 1% of online searches but it has. SEO experts from all over the world have got a new scare from the best known aquatic bird. But has all gone […]