News on Google Penguin and Hummingbird updates!
Google continues to update its algorithms and its Penguin updates seem to be a reason of concern for most website owners. We should start by saying that for most websites it is hard to keep up with the latest Penguin updates and people with medium knowledge in this field barely understand how these updates affect their websites and their rankings. Most of them just see a change and they don’t understand what caused it, at least until they learn about the latest Google Penguin update. Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird Algorithm and this update hasn’t passed unnoticed, as it has affected a significant number of websites. You can read more on our Google News section
Google Panda and Penguin rules are respected with Gamit link building packages:
1. Originality - each article, press, review and blog that we write is original, researched and informative.
2. Avoid Duplicate Content – each article is published on maximum 30-35 article sites, each press on 25-30 sites, each review on 20-25 and each blog on 15 sites. Using this strategy the duplicate content penalization is avoided and the built back links have extra value and will give extra strength to your keywords rankings.
3. Natural Back Links Building - All the submissions are 100% handmade, NO automated software is involved. You can check this by looking at our over 1000 GOOD SEO REVIEWS made during the past 7 years
4. Natural Back Links Appearance - The links will not appear all at once to your site. The indexing process of all the links will take between 1-3 months. The links will appear gradually to your site and everything will look naturally for all the search engines
5. Back Links Diversity – with each link building campaign you will get a mix of article links, press release links, social bookmarking links, and blog links. These will be made using different back-linking strategies such as: anchor links, direct back links and plain text links so your site will get a variety of back links.
Website Promotion is vital in placing your business on the Internet Map. We know that search engine marketing is not easy, so we’ve come up with the best strategy of obtaining more search engine visibility: one way link building. It may take time, but it is the most optimal approach SEO techniques offer at the moment.
Our solution is not just efficient, but it is also secure and 100% ethical. We provide one way theme links made through various methods, for a mixture of promotion sources. In addition, your website’s address will be placed on pages on the same topics with your business, with unique, optimized content. The method gradually increases website rankings, naturally improving your position, traffic and income.
We are not all talk! We do it and have visible results!
Link Building Strategies for 2014 which are or may be considered as Spam
Web promotion found on “the edge” of white hat fell and was categorized as being otherwise. What does the “edge” represent? - Unnatural or aggressive link building strategies which “forced” websites up in Google rankings in an abusively short time. Actually, the link building approaches were not all poor, just misused. Any of the following methods which looked artificial and arouse suspicion because of overuse were seen as “spam”. In addition, while some did not attract negative attention, may do so in the future if improperly used. Remember – the main idea is to at least make your SEO promotion appear natural and non-abusive!
Constant Update and Improvement of our link-building-strategies
GAMIT & Google's Penguin Algorithm
Until now Google has penalized only in a gentle manner the sites which had the same article published on hundreds of sites, the websites which used spin software to spin the content or the ones which used automated submissions. Google didn’t even penalize all of them until now, but things have changed. We knew the time will come when Google will increase its protection and harshen the punishment of websites which publish the same article on hundreds of sites or spin articles using automated software. Because of this we never did it and this is why, after the Penguin Update, our customers and also our own site! keeps the good rankings.
Freelancer.com – a top freelancing site for outsourcing any type of project
Freelancer.com is the best choice when it comes to outsourcing any type of work because it facilitates online operations and can save buyers time and money. For GAMIT, an experienced Link Building Group founded on this website, Freelancer.com has been of tremendous aid through the outsourced SEO projects posted there. We hope that our services have also been just as useful to clients looking to outsource their link building projects.
What do we mean by one way theme links and smart internet marketing!
Google Updates and Recommended Articles
Google's Unnatural Link Update reconfirms the value of GAMIT's services
As GAMIT also provides link building services, many of our own clients have been left wondering whether our work can be categorized as "rule breaking", especially with the latest update in March 2012. To reassure that the Unnatural Link Update does not affect the websites using our link building strategy, we would like to provide insight into what Google penalizes through its last update and why our one way theme links are not subject to these changes.
- A legal way to improve your ranks August 18, 2014Newbie users are like fish in the planetary ocean and they appear more often than anyone can imagine. Life over the web can be just as ruthless as life in the deep blue seas and one wrong move can sink your site so low into unknown waters that no one will be able to pull […]David Morisson
- Myths and theories about life over the web August 18, 2014Many people who develop sites for their businesses try to make things work in any way they can, but life over the web can be confusing at times, especially if you are not learning from the right sources. Even if you have to invest quite a bit of money in order to succeed, you have […]David Morisson
- Google penalties and filters you should avoid August 18, 2014Google is the most important name in the search engine world and it is the first option people turn to when they want to find something over the web. This happens due to the quality of the results any average user will get, the lack of dazzling ads on the front page and how easy […]David Morisson
- GAMIT – helping you with blog articles August 18, 2014There are many site owners who turn to the web to achieve the success they are entitled to and they want to use every tool they have at hand so they can achieve this goal. A web presence is characterized by many different things and each of them can help or harm the results you […]David Morisson
- Blogging – dying art or spectacular success tool? August 18, 2014The web is one of the first sources people use when they want to promote a business since it offers a wide range of options to do that and they can get in touch with clients easier. One of the tools business sites resort to quite often is a blog on their site. This can […]David Morisson
- Testing your own site for SEO August 18, 2014There are many people over the world that build and develop sites for various reasons and they try to get the most out of their experience. The web offers many more opportunities than any other environment you can turn to, but you have to use the proper tools and techniques you have at hand since […]David Morisson
- Linking to others sites you do not know August 18, 2014Link building is one of the most important options you can use when you want to gain a better rank in search engine queries. The sites you know are the first ones you link to, but this can do quite a bit of damage and you have to find others to expand your web of links.SEO Gamit
- Should you not link to sites you trust? August 18, 2014Popularity over the web is one of the first things people worry about when they want to improve their sites and this is why they should measure every step they take. But have search engines become so difficult to work with that you should avoid sites you know and trust?SEO Gamit
- Trying to find answers from Google August 18, 2014Site owners today are always looking for the best ways to rank better in Google queries, but they do not always know which way to go. This is why they try to find new answers about the things they can and cannot do so they can avoid penalties from this search engine.SEO Gamit
- Search engine optimization in the future August 18, 2014Search engine optimization is a very big part of your life online and you have to focus on every aspect that will help you with it. High quality content and link building may be the main criteria now, but are they going to be the only ones in future as well? This is where you will find out more.SEO Gamit