Keeping up with Google updates in 2015!
2014 was an insane year regarding search engine updates. Google continues to update its algorithms and its Penguin updates seem to be a reason of concern for most website owners. We should start by saying that for most websites it is hard to keep up with the latest Penguin updates and people with medium knowledge in this field barely understand how these updates affect their websites and their rankings. Most of them just see a change and they don’t understand what caused it, at least until they learn about the latest Google Penguin update. On our Google News section, you can read more about all the Google updates that will come in 2015.
All Google rules (Panda and Penguin updates) are respected by our link building packages:
1. Originality - each article, press, review and blog that we write is original, researched and informative.
2. Avoid Duplicate Content – each article is published on maximum 30-35 article sites, each press on 25-30 sites, each review on 20-25 and each blog on 15 sites. Using this strategy the duplicate content penalization is avoided and the built back links have extra value and will give extra strength to your keywords rankings.
3. Natural Back Links Building - All the submissions are 100% handmade, NO automated software is involved. You can check this by looking at our over 1000 GOOD SEO REVIEWS made during the past 7 years
4. Natural Back Links Appearance - The links will not appear all at once to your site. The indexing process of all the links will take between 1-3 months. The links will appear gradually to your site and everything will look naturally for all the search engines
5. Back Links Diversity – with each link building campaign you will get a mix of article links, press release links, social bookmarking links, and blog links. These will be made using different back-linking strategies such as: anchor links, direct back links and plain text links so your site will get a variety of back links.
Website Promotion is vital in placing your business on the Internet Map. We know that search engine marketing is not easy, so we’ve come up with the best strategy of obtaining more search engine visibility: one way link building. It may take time, but it is the most optimal approach SEO techniques offer at the moment.
Our solution is not just efficient, but it is also secure and 100% ethical. We provide one way theme links made through various methods, for a mixture of promotion sources. In addition, your website’s address will be placed on pages on the same topics with your business, with unique, optimized content. The method gradually increases website rankings, naturally improving your position, traffic and income.
We are not all talk! We do it and have visible results!
Constant Update and Improvement of our link-building-strategies
Freelancer.com – a top freelancing site for outsourcing any type of project
Freelancer.com is the best choice when it comes to outsourcing any type of work because it facilitates online operations and can save buyers time and money. For GAMIT, an experienced Link Building Group founded on this website, Freelancer.com has been of tremendous aid through the outsourced SEO projects posted there. We hope that our services have also been just as useful to clients looking to outsource their link building projects.
- GAMIT – quality content to attract users April 29, 2015Optimizing a site for search engines is not an easy task and it has to target many different sources. Content is the first thing you have to focus on. The content on your site and the content you post on other sites is going to help you attract more visitors.David Morisson
- What does quality content mean? April 29, 2015There are many people out there who are interested in creating new websites that will offer some returns on their investment. If you want to do the same, you have to be helpful to the users that will visit your site. Otherwise you will just be another drop of water in the ocean and you […]David Morisson
- Confusion for the Google updates April 29, 2015Google updates are very important for the online community since these are the ones webmasters focus on when they are optimizing their sites. But when are the updates updated? How long has it been since the last changes they made and how long until the next ones will arrive?David Morisson
- Using keywords properly in articles April 29, 2015There are many different options you can go for when you want to promote your website, but link building is one of the best. If you turn to the right company for this, they will create the articles that will meet the demands of the users.SEO Gamit
- How apps rank in mobile search results April 29, 2015Google has made a very big deal about the mobile friendly algorithm they are going to release within the next few days. There are many different changes that will be made to the mobile queries and one of the hottest topics over the web is the app ranking process.SEO Gamit
- The quality of your pages for users April 29, 2015Users from all over the world turn to the web to find what they are interested in and they visit many sites in the process. Are they pleased with what they find? Should webmasters take any action to improve their pages? There are quite a few things you have to focus on if you want […]SEO Gamit
- Can Google break its own rules? April 2, 2015Google is one most impressive tool used by people to make a name for their brands over the web and webmasters love and hate Google at the same time. Search engine optimization is very important for online success, but the process has become very confusing and the rules have also become very difficult to follow... […]SEO Gamit
- SEO campaigns from GAMIT March 29, 2015Site owners today are afraid of the impact Google updates will have on the work they have put into their web presence. If you are looking for an efficient solution, you should turn to GAMIT so you can build a campaign that will work.SEO Gamit
- Signals that highlight SEO failure March 29, 2015Every site owner around the world focuses on SEO to gain more traffic, but there are times when the results will fail to show. If you want to spot an upcoming SEO failure and you want to get things back on track, you should look for a few signals.SEO Gamit
- New Google update and the others March 29, 2015Site owners today have to deal with many issues when they want to make their website work. The new Google update is going to play a major role in the results of the queries, but how large will the impact be as opposed to the other updates?SEO Gamit