News on Google Penguin and Hummingbird updates!
Google continues to update its algorithms and its Penguin updates seem to be a reason of concern for most website owners. We should start by saying that for most websites it is hard to keep up with the latest Penguin updates and people with medium knowledge in this field barely understand how these updates affect their websites and their rankings. Most of them just see a change and they don’t understand what caused it, at least until they learn about the latest Google Penguin update. Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird Algorithm and this update hasn’t passed unnoticed, as it has affected a significant number of websites. You can read more on our Google News section
Google Panda and Penguin rules are respected with Gamit link building packages:
1. Originality - each article, press, review and blog that we write is original, researched and informative.
2. Avoid Duplicate Content – each article is published on maximum 30-35 article sites, each press on 25-30 sites, each review on 20-25 and each blog on 15 sites. Using this strategy the duplicate content penalization is avoided and the built back links have extra value and will give extra strength to your keywords rankings.
3. Natural Back Links Building - All the submissions are 100% handmade, NO automated software is involved. You can check this by looking at our over 1000 GOOD SEO REVIEWS made during the past 7 years
4. Natural Back Links Appearance - The links will not appear all at once to your site. The indexing process of all the links will take between 1-3 months. The links will appear gradually to your site and everything will look naturally for all the search engines
5. Back Links Diversity – with each link building campaign you will get a mix of article links, press release links, social bookmarking links, and blog links. These will be made using different back-linking strategies such as: anchor links, direct back links and plain text links so your site will get a variety of back links.
Website Promotion is vital in placing your business on the Internet Map. We know that search engine marketing is not easy, so we’ve come up with the best strategy of obtaining more search engine visibility: one way link building. It may take time, but it is the most optimal approach SEO techniques offer at the moment.
Our solution is not just efficient, but it is also secure and 100% ethical. We provide one way theme links made through various methods, for a mixture of promotion sources. In addition, your website’s address will be placed on pages on the same topics with your business, with unique, optimized content. The method gradually increases website rankings, naturally improving your position, traffic and income.
We are not all talk! We do it and have visible results!
Link Building Strategies for 2014 which are or may be considered as Spam
Web promotion found on “the edge” of white hat fell and was categorized as being otherwise. What does the “edge” represent? - Unnatural or aggressive link building strategies which “forced” websites up in Google rankings in an abusively short time. Actually, the link building approaches were not all poor, just misused. Any of the following methods which looked artificial and arouse suspicion because of overuse were seen as “spam”. In addition, while some did not attract negative attention, may do so in the future if improperly used. Remember – the main idea is to at least make your SEO promotion appear natural and non-abusive!
Constant Update and Improvement of our link-building-strategies
GAMIT & Google's Penguin Algorithm
Until now Google has penalized only in a gentle manner the sites which had the same article published on hundreds of sites, the websites which used spin software to spin the content or the ones which used automated submissions. Google didn’t even penalize all of them until now, but things have changed. We knew the time will come when Google will increase its protection and harshen the punishment of websites which publish the same article on hundreds of sites or spin articles using automated software. Because of this we never did it and this is why, after the Penguin Update, our customers and also our own site! keeps the good rankings.
Freelancer.com – a top freelancing site for outsourcing any type of project
Freelancer.com is the best choice when it comes to outsourcing any type of work because it facilitates online operations and can save buyers time and money. For GAMIT, an experienced Link Building Group founded on this website, Freelancer.com has been of tremendous aid through the outsourced SEO projects posted there. We hope that our services have also been just as useful to clients looking to outsource their link building projects.
What do we mean by one way theme links and smart internet marketing!
Google Updates and Recommended Articles
Google's Unnatural Link Update reconfirms the value of GAMIT's services
As GAMIT also provides link building services, many of our own clients have been left wondering whether our work can be categorized as "rule breaking", especially with the latest update in March 2012. To reassure that the Unnatural Link Update does not affect the websites using our link building strategy, we would like to provide insight into what Google penalizes through its last update and why our one way theme links are not subject to these changes.
- Link Building Strategies for 2014 which are or may be considered as Spam February 1, 2014The last Google Update has caused quite a reaction in the world of search engine optimization and Internet marketing. Many webmasters appealing to link building strategies for a SEO boost found their websites losing their previous ranking position and saw their investments go down the drain. Clearly black hat techniques were known to be unacceptable, but the […]SEO Gamit
- The latest Google Penguin update – right or wrong? November 26, 2013The latest Google Penguin update is here and although there is much hue and cry in the SEO market about the requirement and implications of this update there is not much one can do about it. Google is the largest search engine in the world and if the people at Google think it fit to make changes in their webmaster guidelines everyone has to fall in place or […]SEO Gamit
- Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm and many have been taken by surprise November 26, 2013As Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm there was not much fanfare involved. Google started using the update starting August 30 this year and the official launch date was September 27, 2013. The result of this is that those webmasters and SEO companies that didn’t keep themselves updated on the happenings in Google were suddenly seen […]SEO Gamit
- Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm and this means content, content and content November 26, 2013Google has always maintained that those websites are the best that offer the best content to the online users. This is why you have websites like Google, Facebook, YouTube, Yahoo and Wikipedia that attract billions of visitors. Baidu is primarily used in China but it is the fifth most popular website in the world. And all this happens because these websites […]SEO Gamit
- Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm – impact on your website November 26, 2013As Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm there can be two types of impact on your website – positive and negative. It is safe to assume that you want the former and not the latter. Proper SEO will continue to play an important role in this regard. What is the Google Hummingbird algorithm and what is the extent of its impact? To under […]SEO Gamit
- Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm – what has changed? November 26, 2013As Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm the whole concept of SEO has changed. I can say this with certainty although many would disagree with my views. My points of view are given below and it is up to you to decide whether you want to think along my views or carry on with your current SEO strategies. My biggest argument in favor ot […]SEO Gamit
- Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm. How does this affect link building SEO? November 26, 2013Let us keep this point in perspective – as Google update its search engine to the Hummingbird algorithm there is going to be a massive change in the online search domain, much larger than what Panda and Penguin achieved. As per Google the Hummingbird algorithm is set to impact 90% of search results. When Penguin was first released it impacted just over 3% of […]SEO Gamit
- What is the Google Penguin update and how to manage it well? November 26, 2013Google, for obvious reasons, keeps its search algorithm logic secret and also makes changes in the algorithm at regular intervals. When the Google Penguin update was released on April 24, 2012 it was one of the landmark updates in the history of the largest search engine in the world. Since then the SEO domain has experienced further updates of the Penguin u […]SEO Gamit
- Good practices keep the Google Penguin update away from your website November 26, 2013Google has been continuously trying to improve the quality of online search. This is required because the number of internet users is on a constant rise as more and more people from the developing world are now getting access to the WWW. Through its regular updates, the Google Penguin update for example, Google is trying to offer people exact search results, […]SEO Gamit
- Keeping the Google Penguin update at bay November 26, 2013With the number of websites getting hit by the Google Penguin update the whole prospect of running and managing a website may seem scary for some. Indeed this new Penguin update from Google has upset many SEO apple carts. SEO strategies that were till now bypassing the Google Webmaster Guidelines using tricky methods have suddenly landed in some bit of soup. […]SEO Gamit