1. Why Is SEO Audit the Most Important Service That an SEO Reseller Must Provide?
Becoming an SEO reseller is the best alternative that you can use to start a new online marketing company or expanding your current one. For the first option, you will need to find a partner that provides white label services that you can resell and make a profit. But you need to make sure that the agencies provide the 4 essential SEO reseller services. They are a complete set that will take care of every need of your clients. The same services will be needed for agencies that want to expand using this method.
The first and the most important service that you will need is the SEO audit. Why? Because it is an essential part of any SEO campaign. Even if your clients do not need a full SEO package, they will need an SEO audit to help them discover exactly what their website needs to reach the top ranks in search result pages. But there are many types of audits that you can find on the market. So, you will need to do a little research and find the best options for you.
What are the essential types of SEO audits?
There are 4 types of audits that a SEO reseller can introduce. SEO is a large and complex field. So, most experts agreed to separate it into 3 parts and take care of them individually. But this also caused the audits to be separated in these parts. So, you can find audits for each part, and you can also find options that cover all of them. It is your decision to choose which types of audits you will offer to your clients. The 3 types of separated audits are:
• Technical SEO audit. This type of audit covers all the technical components of your website. Nowadays, search engines place a large amount of importance on the experience and satisfaction that a website can offer to its visitors. And the technical part of a site is a big factor. There are 3 essential components that this type of audits must cover. The first one is the functionality of the links. If links do not work, then the visitors won’t be able to access your website, and your ranks will drop. The second one is the loading speed of your pages. The longer it takes, the more frustrating the experience of your visitors will be. And lastly, mobile compatibility. Nowadays, more than 50% of search engine users use mobile devices. So, your website must be compatible with them.
• On-site SEO audit. The second type of audits that a SEO reseller can use will cover all the content-related parts of your website. These components will also influence the experience and satisfaction of your visitors. Firstly, the articles, videos, and podcasts represent the bulk of the content used on the internet. So, a reliable audit must check their quality and make sure that they are good enough to satisfy your visitors and make them come back for more. Also, the forms and ads used on the website much be checked. If they affect the experience and satisfaction of the visitors negatively, then you need to change them.
• Off-site SEO audit. And lastly, the off-site audits cover the SEO components that are not related to the websites of the SEO reseller’s clients. Keep in mind that a large influence on the ranks is the authority and reputation of the websites. So, the more backlinks the website has and the higher the authority of the websites where they are placed is, the better the results that your clients will get from this part of SEO. The goal of this audit is to find any backlinks that may affect the ranks negatively. And to create a custom solution that your clients can use to improve their off-site SEO. Most of the time, the solution consists of SEO reseller services that you can provide to help them.
How will an SEO audit benefit your clients?
Although there are many types of audits that a SEO reseller can find on the market, the benefits that they can provide to your clients are mostly the same. But they are extremely important, and you can use them to market your SEO audit services. There are 3 essential benefits that will also ensure that your clients will be satisfied and will continue the collaboration with your agency in the long term.
• Increase the ranks in result pages. The first benefit is the increase in the ranks of your clients’ websites. Firstly, finding all the problems that their websites have and solving them will result in a fast increase in the short term. Also, the audits can be used to create custom SEO strategies for the long term, and they will ensure a continuous rise in the ranks. But this benefit alone will not be enough. Only if it brings the other 2 as well, you, as a SEO reseller can be sure that your clients will be fully satisfied.
• Increased visitors’ volume. If the keywords are chosen correctly, then the number of visitors that your clients’ website will have will increase. And this will allow them to gain more leads and customers. The higher the ranks of the website, the more visitors they will have. But only if the audits are made properly, and they help them choose the best possible keywords for your website.
• Increased conversion rate. And lastly, the audits will also influence the conversion rate of your clients’ websites. How? Well, one of the audit’s goals is to provide a better understanding to the SEO agency about the client’s business. And the agency can make use of that to increase the quality of the SEO strategy and make sure that provides the highest possible conversion rate for your clients.
2. The 3 SEO Reseller Services That Cover the 3 Parts of SEO!
Besides the audit, there are 3 other types of SEO reseller services that you need to look for while searching for a reliable partner. Each one of them will cover one part of SEO, and all of them will be able to cover all the needs of your clients. But a SEO reseller can also choose an agency that provides more than one type of service for each part. Keep in mind that the most important factor is the quality of their services, not their number.
• Technical solutions. Through the audit, your partner will easily discover all the technical errors and problems that negatively affect the ranks of your clients. There are 2 types of solutions that they can offer. The first one is theory. Meaning that it will provide your clients with the solution. But your clients will have to implement them themselves. The second option is for the agency to implement the solutions as well. But many companies will not allow the agency access to the technical part of their website. So, your partner should be able to provide both types of solutions.
• Website optimization and content creation. The second type of service covers the on-site needs of your clients. It is essential that these services to be able to both optimize the website based on the audit and be able to create content for the future. If only one of these goals is achieved, then the long-term results will be mediocre.
• Link building and guest posting. And lastly, you will need SEO reseller services that will cover the off-site SEO part of your clients’ websites. There are many link building services. And before you chose, you need to ensure that the agency provides only those that produce the best possible results. For example, guest posting is one of the best alternatives on the market.
3. How to Find a Reliable Partner That Will Help You Become a Successful SEO Reseller!
By now, you should know what services an SEO reseller will need. So, you only need to find out how to find a reliable partner that will maximize your chances of succeeding in this endeavor. Luckily, you only need to follow several steps to be able to find the best alternative for your needs.
• Find the best options through the use of the internet. Using the internet, you can find a lot of SEO agencies that provide reseller programs. All you need to do is to check them one by one and choose the best 3 of them. You need to make sure that the quality of their services is high enough and they provide all the services that your clients may need.
• Check the reviews and contact their clients. The second step is to check the reviews of these agencies and try to contact their past clients. Doing this will help you find the reliability of the agencies and help you make the final choice.
• Test the services of the agency yourself. The last step is to test the services of an agency before you start a long-term collaboration. You can test its services on your website. Doing that will also help you market your company faster and better.
Contact Gamit for a complete SEO quote!
4. About the Author[one_third]
Mihai C. Tudorache
[/one_third] [two_third last]
I am responsible for data analysis of the completed projects to identify the main factors which contribute to the Google ranking improvement process. Together with my brother skills and my detailed analysis, we can assure all our customers that our services are bulletproof and that you will always get the desired results.[/two_third]
5. HOT SEO Topics:
[/one_third] [two_third last]
The SEO industry has evolved over the years, and the standard strategies that worked in the past are no longer effective. The algorithms of search engines have been continuously updated. So, the requirements for a website to reach the top ranks in search result pages are now much harder to accomplish. Every company is different, and an SEO strategy must consider the differences. You need a personalized…Read More.[/two_third]
[/one_third] [two_third last]
Becoming an SEO reseller is one of the most popular methods nowadays. There are serval advantages to using this method that no other method has. Of course, there are also disadvantages. But all of them depend on your ability to find a reliable partner. If you find an unreliable SEO agency, then you will encounter a lot of problems, and this project will probably fail. But if you make a good choice, then your success will not only be guaranteed, but it will… Read More.[/two_third]
[/one_third] [two_third last]
There are 2 reasons for which you may want to introduce white label SEO services. The first one is to expand your online marketing agency, and the second one is to become a white label SEO reseller. If you want to expand, then you have many alternatives that you can use. But the white label method will produce the best results and have the highest chances to succeed. If you want to start a new company that sells SEO services, then you can…Read More.[/two_third]