1. The definition of cookie
2. Types of cookies
Gamit Web Services uses the following type of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are related to the functionality of the Company’s website and are essential because these allow Client to browse through the pages and use the features of the website.
• Performance cookies. These are used to collect information regarding how a visitor interacts with our website, the number of visitors and which pages are visited the most. The data generated by this type of cookies help our Company to improve our website and make it easier to navigate. These cookies do not collect personal data that reveal the Client’s identity, the data is anonymous.
• Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize a returning Client or remember the choices of a Client during browsing. The purpose of these cookies is to personalize the Client’s experience on the website. Amongst the data gathered from these cookies are geographical location, language, personal preferences in term of text size or style, videos or other customizable site features. These cookies are no used to identify the Client and do not track the Client’s activity on other websites.
• Targeting cookies. These will record the visits a Client makes to our Company’s website, the pages visited and the links followed. The information is used to make the website and the marketing materials relevant to the Client. This information may be shared with third parties with the purpose to personalize the Client’s experience.
3. Third party cookies
4. Refusal to accept cookies
The Client has the possibility to restrict or block cookies from our Company website or any other website. Settings from the browser allow users to review the activity of cookies and provide notifications each time a cookie access your computer. Rejecting cookies may lead to some sites becoming inaccessible or causing improper functioning of certain features. The same applies to our Company’s website, when Clients reject cookies they will no longer be able to use the website.
5. Control of cookies
The Client may modify the browser so that it delivers warning each time cookies are installed on the computer. Reviewing these alerts prevents cookies from being installed on your computer. The Client also has the possibility to reject all cookies or delete what has been installed.
Restricting cookies can be done from the settings of your browser. The “Help” option from the Toolbar on your browser will tell you how to prevent the installation of unwanted cookies. Additionally, you can use the anonymous searching mode available on your browser. The website www.aboutcookies.org contains detailed information about cookies, their purpose and how to manage these from your browser.