- 1. An SEO Reseller Must Be Able to Find Out If an SEO Agency Is Reliable!
- 2. Communicate with the Agency Before Starting the White Label SEO Reseller Project!
- 3. Contact the Clients of the SEO Agency and Ask Them About the Agency!
- 4. The Partner of an SEO Reseller Must Provide a Great Balance Between Prices and Quality!
- 5. What Are the Essential Services That an SEO Reseller Should Provide?
1. An SEO Reseller Must Be Able to Find Out If an SEO Agency Is Reliable!
Becoming an SEO reseller is one of the most popular methods nowadays. There are serval advantages to using the reselling method that no other method has. Of course, there are also disadvantages. But all of them depend on your ability to find a reliable partner.
If you find an unreliable SEO agency, then you will encounter a lot of problems, and this project will probably fail. But if you make a good choice, then your success will not only be guaranteed, but it will also be very fast. So, how can you make a perfect choice? Well, there are serval factors that you need to take into consideration if you want to become a white label SEO reseller.
The first thing that you need to ensure is the reliability of the agency. It does not matter if the agency has low prices and provides high-quality services if they are not reliable. Keep in mind that your client must not find out that your reseller the services of another agency.
That will make them lose their trust in you, and they will go to your competitors. But you can easily solve this problem if you find a reliable partner and if you disclose from the beginning that some parts of your services are outsourced. But the main part of the solution is to find a reliable agency. Luckily, there is a simple method that you can use to find out the answer. You only need to follow 2 simple steps.
Contact Gamit for a complete SEO quote!
2. Communicate with the Agency Before Starting the White Label SEO Reseller Project!
The first thing that you need to do is to contact the agency that you are interested in and communicate. You need to establish the SEO reseller plan from the beginning. Several factors need to be discussed. And you need to make sure that the agency understands how you want to develop this white label SEO reseller project and what role they are playing in it.
• The services that you need. The first thing that you need to discuss with the agency is the services that you will need, such as SEO audits. In the SEO industry, many different methods have the same or similar goals. But the results that they produce can differ from one to another, or even from client to client. So, you need to ensure that all the services that your partner will provide in your place produce the best possible results.
• The deadlines must be respected. The second aspect of your conversation must be deadlines. The agency must respect them for the project to go on properly. Of course, you should also take some precautions. For example, you can use a buffer period between the deadline of your partner and that of your SEO reseller agency. This will help you avoid any problems in cases where the agency is late by a day or two. But it would be better if that buffer period is not used.
• The results that are expected. And the last aspect of the discussion should be the results that the agency produces. You need to be able to promise to your clients the level of results that the agency can fulfill. To promise results that won’t be fulfilled is the greatest mistake that you can make. By doing that, you will lose the trust of your clients, and the SEO reseller project will wail.
3. Contact the Clients of the SEO Agency and Ask Them About the Agency!
The second step that you need to take to ensure the reliability of an SEO agency is to contact its clients. There are several ways through which a white label SEO reseller can do that. The first one is to look at the reviews that the agency posted on its site. There you should look for companies that you can search online and find the contact information. Another method is to do a similar thing for the results that the agency posted on its website. You can also check these with a keyword position checker. You can search the websites presented in the results online and get the contact information from them.
After you got the contact information, you contact them one by one and speak with them. The most important piece of information that you should get from them is the ability of the agency to produce the results that it promises. If most or all of the clients that are contacted give you affirmative answers, then you can be sure that you will not disappoint your clients in the future.
You should also check the ability to respect deadlines. Doing this may even help you establish the period of the buffer that you will place between deadlines. And lastly, you should try to get as much information about the collaboration between the agency and its clients.
4. The Partner of an SEO Reseller Must Provide a Great Balance Between Prices and Quality!
Besides the reliability of your potential SEO reseller project partner, you also need to ensure that the balance between the prices of the agency and the quality of its services will allow you to make a profit. If the prices of the agency are too high, you will not be able to find clients that are willing to pay an even higher price for them. So, you will not be able to make any money.
And even if you can find clients, if the profit margin of your agency is too small, then you will limit the growth potential of your company. For this reason, you need to ensure that the price of the agency’s services is reasonable. The smaller it is, the better. But you also need to consider the quality of the services at the same time.
The Importance of Quality Services
The quality of the services provided by your potential partner is as important as the prices that it asks for. Keep in mind that if the quality of the services is too low, then it does not matter how low the price is. Why? Because you will not be able to keep your clients for long-term collaboration. So, every service, such as SEO keyword analysis, must be top-notch.
And after a period, no one will want to use the services of your agency. So, you need to ensure that the agency provides services with as-high-as-possible quality. A good balance between the quality and the price of the services is the foundation that will allow your company to rise in the shortest time possible.
And to accomplish this goal, you need to search for as many SEO agencies on the internet. And check all of them, one by one. You can make a list of all the agencies that provide you with the right balance. This will take some time and effort. But it is an essential investment that you must make. Keep in mind that the more seriously you take this task, the higher your chances are to get the best results possible in the long term. And only after you are done with the creation of the list you should start checking the other factors.
5. What Are the Essential Services That an SEO Reseller Should Provide
The last factor that you need to consider if you want to find the perfect partner is the services that the agency will provide in your place. A successful SEO reseller must understand that nowadays, the best tactic that can be used in SEO is customized plans. Every industry is different. And the same applies to the companies in each industry.
This means that every client that you will have for long-term collaborations should have their own customized strategy. And the SEO reseller packages will produce the best results for his company. And only after you check this requirement you should start checking for the 4 essential types of services that your white label SEO reseller project partner should be able to provide.
Services You Will Need to Provide
• SEO audit. This type of service has the goal of checking the current situation of a website and its particularities. The current situation will reveal all the errors and problems that need to be solved. And the particularities must be used by the agency in the creation of the customized plan.
• Technical SEO method. The technical SEO strategy used will depend on the method through which the websites of your clients are created. And a reliable partner must be able to solve all the errors and problems regardless of the method needed.
• On-site SEO method. Different websites have different needs. So, the agency must take that into consideration and be able to create content that will produce the best results for your clients. For example, an online shop may need product descriptions to increase sales volume. While a service-based business may need a blog that will help it increase the trust of its visitors. You can find some examples of services here.
• Off-site SEO strategy. The best services that can be used for this part are content-based. So, make sure that your SEO reseller project partner provides this type of service. It does not matter what industry or type of company your client has. The methods remain the same only the details will differ. The particularities of your clients’ companies will be used for branding through the chosen off-site SEO method.
Contact Gamit for a complete SEO quote!
About the Author
I am responsible for data analysis of the completed projects to identify the main factors which contribute to the Google ranking improvement process. Together with my brother skills and my detailed analysis, we can assure all our customers that our services are bulletproof and that you will always get the desired results.
HOT SEO Topics:
There are 2 reasons for which you may want to introduce white label SEO services. The first one is to expand your online marketing agency, and the second one is to become a white label SEO reseller. If you want to expand, then you have many alternatives that you can use. But the white label method will produce the best results and have the highest chances to succeed. If you want to start a new company that sells SEO services, then you can…Read More.
Finding an SEO agency is a critical task for your website. The future results of your business depend on the choice that you are going to make. For this reason, you need to ensure that the agency is reliable, it has a high skill-level staff and its services are compatible with your website. But checking all these requirements is not easy, especially when you have almost no idea about SEO. Luckily, there is a method that anyone can use to determine… Read More.
SEO became one of the essential methods that any business that wants to make use of the internet’s potential needs. It does not matter in what industry your business is. You can use SEO to grow your business faster. The first thing that you need to know is that this method is an online marketing alternative. There are options that you can use as well. But if you want long-term growth and results, then you should focus on SEO. And there are… Read More.