The SEO field is very vast. There are many different SEO solutions that you can find on the market. And many of them are very effective. But there are also many of low quality that will only produce small to no results. So, to get the most out of SEO, you need to find the ones that will bring the best returns for your company. But how can you do that?
How can you know which SEO services are the best option for your website?
You will find all the information you are looking for in this article. You will know the most common services on the market, determine which SEO solutions are the best options for your company, and many other pieces of information that will help you get the most out of your business’s SEO efforts.
For example, you will understand the importance of an SEO site audit or an SEO quote and its effectiveness for any SEO project.
To reduce the complexity of SEO, experts decided to categorize the factors, methods, and services into several parts. Each one of them covers a different part of your online business. So, SEO solutions can also be put in these categories.
You will need to choose the suitable methods that fit your website’s needs the most. But for that, you will need to understand your industry, business, and SEO field very thoroughly.
The only way to find all the information you need to decide on the methods that fit your website is to perform an audit.
As you will see below, there are also several types of audits you will find on the market. Choosing an audit from a bespoke SEO company would be best, depending on your needed information.
Remember that you will find only the most common and popular SEO solutions in this audit. There are other options you can find online. You can check them as well. But their popularity is low, and the results they can produce are lacking compared to the options mentioned here.
The SEO services you must learn about first are audits. Several types of audits can be performed on a website. Most of them use different tools that will provide information about the SEO state of a website. These website SEO analysis processes are handy for SEO professionals because they allow them to understand their client’s businesses and websites.
The experts can recommend the right SEO solutions for every client based on the results of an SEO site audit.
Because SEO is separated into different parts – most commonly technical, on-site, and off-site- the analysis process can also be divided into these components. Doing so is very convenient when new strategies are included, or search engines change their algorithms. An SEO provider must also offer a full site audit that gathers all the information needed for the optimization process.
Below, you will see that most online businesses need a full SEO site audit. Many agencies provide a free SEO quote that includes an entire analysis process for new clients. There are also cases when you only need to check a single part of the process. So, it would be best if you knew the basics about each type and fully understood the implications. Remember that an audit is too vital in SEO not to understand it completely.
The most common audit that many SEO companies perform is the technical one. As the name implies, it covers all the tech features of the site. It provides information about the functionality of the site. Its primary goal is to find all the errors, problems, and performance of a website based on specific factors.
A professional can offer the right SEO solutions based on this data.
A website accumulates different technical errors and problems over time. But you want to solve them before they cause losses to your business. The potential damage is immense. For example, a broken link on your product or service page will make it impossible for potential clients to buy from you.
You will also lose the top ranks in SERPs because Google and other search engines will detect the problem, drop your positions, or eliminate your page from the search results.
The following analysis process that can be used covers the content of the site. A high-quality website audit must check all content, text, video, pictures, and audio. The goal is to find the performance of each piece of content. It also provides information about the keyword distribution and current optimization level.
The SEO expert can then recommend the right on-site SEO solutions based on these results.
If you have just started using SEO services, this process is crucial to find the performance of the content. It will help your SEO partner determine which pieces must be eliminated and which must be rewritten. It also allows professionals to create the perfect keyword optimization strategy for the content.
In the future, when new keywords are included in the SEO strategy, this process will play a role again. So, you can be sure that this SEO site audit will never lose its usefulness.
Nowadays, the importance of the online presence of a website has risen enormously. Google and other search engines check the backlinks of a website to decide how much reputation and authority a site has in the industry.
This process also includes the content used to create the links. You can’t just put links on different websites and expect great SEO results. This audit can easily find out the performance of each backlink and help you find the SEO solutions that will produce the best links for your site.
Using a few reliable online tools, an SEO expert can easily find all the backlinks to your website. Some of them can help him find details about every link’s performance. A professional will also visit each website and check the quality of the content used for these links. He will use this information to find the link building strategies that will produce the backlinks with the highest quality.
Instead of performing any of the audits above, you can use them all simultaneously. A full audit will not only cover the three types mentioned above, but it must also check your company’s industry, competitors, and business model.
It’s handy to create a personalized SEO strategy or plan. And it’s the best alternative for online businesses that try SEO solutions for the first time or for the ones that start a collaboration with a new SEO provider. For this reason, the SEO quote provided by top agencies includes this type of audit.
To ensure a successful long-term SEO project, an SEO agency must fully understand its client. That’s why reliable agencies always insist on using a full SEO site audit before doing anything else.
Sometimes, a top agency will even provide the analysis process for free before starting a new project. That allows it to increase the success rate of its collaborations. The agency can also showcase its capabilities by doing this.
You can also see the results of the process in the reports made by the rank checker tools and the agency’s analysis efforts.
What Are the Right Technical SEO Solutions for You?
Now that you know about the audit, it’s time to check the services that you can choose from all three categories. The technical ones are the first ones to focus on. Remember that your site’s functionality will negatively or positively affect the results of the other services.
For this reason, you should first optimize the technical part of the site before doing anything else.
- Link repair. If your website links do not work, your visitors won’t be able to access your site. And that will make it impossible for search engines to do the same thing. So, you can’t expect high ranks if there are many broken links on your site. But the audit can help you find and repair them one by one. Or, you can let a professional take care of this task
- Mobile optimization. In recent years the percentage of people using Google from their mobile devices has risen dramatically. Nowadays, more than 50% of visitors from search engines come from smartphones and other mobile devices. So, you must use SEO solutions to ensure that your site is optimized for these visitors. Otherwise, you may lose them because they can’t fully surf your site
- Loading speed optimization. Next, you need to consider the loading speed of each page on your site. When surfing the internet, you expect almost instant loading every time. So, when you find a website that forces you to wait more than five seconds, you will be unsatisfied. Most people using the internet will look for another website instead of waiting 5 seconds for a page to load. So, this service is the solution to avoid such situations
Which On-Site Methods Fit Your SEO Needs?
After you optimize the technical part of your site, you can focus on the other two. The best way is to take care of them simultaneously in the future and maximize the benefits you will get from them.
Starting with on-site SEO, there are several SEO solutions you must check and use based on your needs and requirements found in the SEO quote or audit.
You must consider the current SEO state of your site as well as the effectiveness of the methods for your type of business.
- Content optimization. Every website uses content to accomplish different goals. But in many cases, the quality of the content is not the best. And if you never did any SEO before, keyword optimization is mandatory. An audit will provide the data needed to create personalized solutions for all the problems. So, you or your SEO partner can easily handle these problems
- Blog creation. After you optimize the content that’s already posted on the site, you need to consider other SEO solutions to help you rank higher, bring more traffic, and increase the conversion rate. A blog is an incredible tool that can be used for multiple purposes. And many agencies provide web content writing services because of their effectiveness. Your SEO partner should also have the experts or skills needed to accomplish this
- Product and service page creation. If you introduce new products or services or need to replace some of the current pages on your site, you will need professional copywriters to create the perfect content for you. This service aims to market the products and services and close deals with as many visitors as possible
- Video or audio content. Blogs and other text-based on-site services are not the only available option. You can also post audio or video content on your site. Yes, it will cost you much more, but your business may greatly benefit. You can check your competitors and see if they are using such methods. And if they do, you can use specialized online tools to see the results
Find the Right Link Building Method for Your Company
Finally, the off-site SEO solutions are presented below. Remember that search engines pay much more importance to the method used to create backlinks than to their quantity.
A top-quality link is much better than ten mediocre ones. So, it would be best if you always focused on techniques that allow you to produce high-quality links. How can you do that? You must always use methods based on quality content.
The SEO quote or audit can help you find the best option.
- Social media. Posting on social media platforms is a great way to produce many backlinks. But it can be pretty hard to get the top-quality links you want. The quality of the content in the posts and the capability to make as many people as possible use the links to visit your site are critical. It would help if you also had some luck for your pots to become viral. In most cases, only online marketing agencies that provide SEO and social media services will use this method
- Guest posting. Guest posting is the most effective way to create top-quality backlinks currently available. But it also comes with some difficulties. It’s not easy to find hosts that will let you post articles for free. You need to create high-quality content and spend much time looking for webmasters needing the content. As a result, the prices of these SEO solutions are higher than other link-building methods. SEO experts can produce satisfactory results with this method. So, the cost can be worth it if you choose the right SEO partner
- Google News. With this newer feature, you can create informative articles posted on specialized sites and ranked in this category of searches. It has a high potential. Everything depends on how attractive your pieces are and how many people will choose to read them. It’s a great choice if your industry requires much information. For example, a gardening shop can create articles that teach visitors the best methods to take care of their gardens and sell them the necessary tools
- Forums and review websites. Lastly, you can consider the forums and review websites. Here, you can make posts and leave comments together with the links. If the content and comments are not helpful to users or satisfactory for search engines, then the quality of the links won’t be good enough. As you can see, most of these methods require top-quality content to be effective
Contact our team and request a free website SEO audit report. You will also get our SEO proposal with the best plan on how to increase your website’s traffic and sales.
Even though the SEO solutions you choose must fit your business’s needs found in the SEO quote or audit, other factors are also essential and will influence the results of an SEO strategy.
One of them is the personalization of the methods and tactics used. If you only use the standard SEO services found online, you can’t expect to get the best results and beat all your competitors.
You need to make your site unique and personalize the SEO methods based on the information you get from a full SEO audit.
How can an SEO company personalize an SEO strategy? It would be best to let professionals take care of that. So, your focus should be on finding a reliable SEO agency like GAMIT capable of accomplishing this task.
Remember that every business is different. And the personalization must be done based on the unique features of a company. It must also consider the effects on the visitors and customers to maximize the conversion rates.
A perfect example of personalized content is for local businesses. A professional can use the features of a city in the local Search Engine Optimization services he provides to attract potential clients. If the location of your company has some places that can make your clients more willing to visit, you can use it in your content.
Another example would be focusing on the uniqueness of your products and services. So, what makes your products different or better than your competitors’?
Besides personalization, there are a few more things that a reliable SEO agency must include in the SEO solutions they provide.
Marketing tactics are some of these things. You will very rarely find anything online about them. You can check below the most important ones that have the best effect on SEO.
- Did you know that popular products tend to become even more popular? We tend to trust a popular product, service, or company much more than any alternative with zero reputation. So, you can also use your website to position your business as popular. For example, you can ask for and post reviews on the site. And you can also use your clients’ reactions or feelings about your products and services in content
- SEO implements this tactic by default. How? By choosing the keywords, you also select the type of visitors you will get on your website. It remains a rudimentary method. Personalizing your site’s content after you find the target audience is still better.
- Informative content. The two tactics above are just the basic ones. A good SEO agency must also use informative content in its SEO solutions. Popularity is not the only method to gain trust easier. Providing the information your visitors are looking for, you will quickly gain their confidence. And they will surely buy from you when they need your products or services
- Story building. This marketing tactic, as well as the following one, is not for everyone. Not every business can benefit from it. The main idea would be to create a storyline through the content to gain the attention and focus of the readers to have them read, listen, or watch your content until the end
- Focus on feelings. Even if you can’t fully use this method for your business, there are times when you can squeeze it in. The best moment to use it is when you try to close a deal with your potential clients. Help them imagine how good they will feel while using your products, which will increase the temptation of your offer
“Nice experience with Gamit”
All the information you found in this article will help you differentiate between low and high-quality SEO solutions.
GAMIT will surely satisfy all your company’s online marketing needs. All the services we provide are designed to cover our clients’ requirements. So, you can expect the best possible results from collaborating with our agency.
If you still need something else to trust us entirely, you can ask for the free SEO quote we offer. It includes an SEO site audit and a tailored SEO proposal for your business. It’s a great way to find your website’s current SEO state and simultaneously test our SEO experts’ capabilities. But you must remember that you will get a free quote only once.
GAMIT also focuses on its clients’ satisfaction. Everything we do aims to ensure a long-term collaboration with every client.
To accomplish that, our team must produce the best possible results to make every client happy. For the same reason, we offer you the possibility to contact us 24/7. After you become our client, you will get a personal project manager that will always be there when you need any help or information about the SEO project.
Get Free Website SEO Analysis
Get in touch with us to receive a complete audit of your website. We will also send you a professional bespoke search engine optimization plan to reach the first page in Google searches!
I am the co-founder and managing director of Gamit. My technical background in routing protocols (with a PhD in engineering obtained at the University of Leeds – UK) helps me really understand the SEO strategies which are needed to obtain and maintain a website on the first page of Google for its main keywords.
My main role in the company is to research, analyze and test innovative ways on how to help websites get top Google ranks using only white hat SEO techniques. My extensive technical understanding background helps me to achieve this goal. I also discuss projects objectives with our customers and give advice on how to implement the latest SEO techniques.
I consider myself being funny, charismatic and smart. However, my friends see me being only serious and smart … maybe the Doctor title that I have is to blame. I love to travel, playing sports and drinking coffee.