- 1. Introduction
- 2. What Are the 5 Aspects You Must Check Through an SEO Audit?
- 3. What Are the Benefits of an SEO Agency?
- 4. What Makes Gamit One of the Best Choices for Your Online Business?
If you are thinking about implementing any sort of SEO strategy before performing an SEO audit, you might not be aware of what an audit and a search engine rank check mean for a website and how they could help the website’s overall performance in search engines.
A comprehensive audit of your website in relation to SEO will reveal the flaws, strengths, and potential of your website, while detailing how your website performs in search engines.
Contact Gamit for a complete SEO quote!
According to Neilpatel.com, “six months is the most popular frequency for performing an SEO audit”. How often you decide to perform it using a specific SEO audit tool is up to you. Nevertheless, when it comes to actually get the much-needed results this procedure is necessary whenever you are about to begin an SEO campaign.
Essential Uses for an Audit
How can you know that you are implementing the best solutions when you don’t have anything to count on as a solid foundation for the chosen strategy on the SEO front? Even SEO reseller services must include audits in their offers.
Staying relevant is one of the goals that you should set for your website in this day and age. Bringing organic traffic to your site is another. This goal is directly related to the relevancy part mentioned before.
Everything is connected to on-site and off-site features, alongside the content posted on your web pages. Adjusting and improving your website regularly is critical for the success of your business.
2. What Are the 5 Aspects You Must Check Through an SEO Audit?
Opting for an audit can be a daunting task, especially when you do not have any experience in this field. The biggest problem is not the lack of experience, but the fact that you need the SEO analysis process to not last too long because you want to go straight to the optimization part.
• Start with a crawl – this is the first and most important step that you need to make because it offers you the baseline for your whole audit for SEO purposes. You can choose to rely on an audit tool or a combination of a few, based on your preferences. Either way, when you perform the audit, you have to pay attention to any issues that might be causing higher bounce rates, lower conversion rates, and fewer page views. When opting for the help of a tool, this type of scan is done automatically. You don’t have to do anything other than just waiting for the process to be completed.
• Check website speed – according to Blog.hubspot.com, you need to make sure that you learn which of your web pages are not loading fast enough because “fast-loading and optimized pages will lead to higher visitor engagement, retention, and conversions.” The same SEO audit tool will offer you insight into the speed of your web pages, including your mobile version. It’s critical to ensure that both versions of your website have fast loading times, for SEO purposes.
• Assess your website’s architecture – this step is what will offer your users the best experience. The good news is that the audit will let you know whether your website has “a clear, logical, organized structure that is reflected in a complete, accurate sitemap”, according to Digitalmarketinginstitute.com. You require your site to have a solid structure that will make it easier for search engines to index your pages.
• Take a closer look at your website’s content to ensure that when it comes to your brand’s visibility and site ranking are at a maximum level. This can happen only if the content that can be found on your pages is not only unique and relevant but also matches user intent while offering them true value. This is a bit more challenging to assess when opting for an audit. However, there are features that can help in this matter. Check out keyword integration, the length of content, and so on.
• Check your backlinks – even if you don’t always decide who links to your website, it is important to be aware of every single connection. This is possible by analysing these links with the help of the right audit tool, which will let you know whether there are any sites that might be harming your reputation. This way, you can take action and eliminate any ties that might be having a strong impact on your ranking.
At the same time, if there are not too many backlinks to your website, Google will immediately assume that not too many web users find your pages relevant. If that is not the case, analysing your competitor’s backlinks should be on your “to-do” list. And all the parts of the audit will help you create a personalized SEO strategy based on your website’s needs.
3. What Are the Benefits of an SEO Agency?
Improving your search engine ranking is a never-ending task that can become overwhelming for many webmasters. There is no real reason why you should do it on your own, especially when you have an SEO expert UK you can count on every step of the way, starting with the audit. But you need to make sure that the agency you work with uses the best tools for the SEO audit and other purposes.
For SEO purposes, it is better to work with an SEO agency when performing an audit because the agency will be able to explain what works and what does not work in regard to your website.
An agency just like ours will not only identify any possible problems but will also make specific recommendations that they will also be capable of implementing. So, outsource SEO is your best option.
4. What Makes GAMIT One of the Best Choices for Your Online Business?
GAMIT is a reliable agency able to provide comprehensive SEO audits at any time, especially when you are prepared to benefit from an personalized SEO strategy made with the help of a thorough audit designed to help your website reach the top. Among the reasons why you should trust Gamit, we would like to mention:
• experience, which we have gained while working with countless clients for over 10 years;
• professionalism, with which we complete each SEO project;
• dedicated tools, or more specifically, the mix of the top audit solutions available on the market we rely on for every campaign;
• trustworthy practices, which lead to the best results for our clients;
• motivated personnel. Our team is always available for ongoing support as well as any type of inquiries you may have regarding our local search engine optimization services.
Contact Gamit for a complete SEO quote!
About the Author
I am responsible for data analysis of the completed projects to identify the main factors which contribute to the Google ranking improvement process. Together with my brother skills and my detailed analysis, we can assure all our customers that our services are bulletproof and that you will always get the desired results.
HOT SEO Topics:
When you want to create a successful presence over the web so you can help your business thrive, the first thing you have to do is set your priorities. Every business has different needs, but if you focus on the ones that matter most, you will get much better results out of the experience.
Every site owner should focus on a few things before they start working on different ways to improve things. If you want to set a few priorities for your search engine optimization, GAMIT is where you will find a team that will help you achieve every goal you set out for … Read More.
Search engines are one of the first options people turn to when they want to find something. Site owners have two options at hand to reach out to their audience. One of them is to pay for advertisement and the other is to struggle to boost your rank in the organic queries. Which one do you think is best?
The internet is the source where you will find anything you are interested in and this is why people will always use it in any research. The most popular tools they have at hand are search engines. These are the ones that will make it easier to find what you are looking for. You type in a few words for your search and they provide the related results. … Read More.
Every site has its pros and cons when it comes to content and you always want to focus on the best. If you get rid of the poorer content on your website, will it boost your rank? Is it a solution to stick with the top content alone or do the weaker parts of the site play their own role?
Every site is made up of a number of pages and each of them was created for a certain purpose. When you thought about the way your web presence would look like, this was the result you focused on from the start. You put quite a bit of effort into each page you create and you did so because you saw a purpose for it once it was published online. … Read More.
I am the co-founder and managing director of Gamit. My technical background in routing protocols (with a PhD in engineering obtained at the University of Leeds – UK) helps me really understand the SEO strategies which are needed to obtain and maintain a website on the first page of Google for its main keywords.
My main role in the company is to research, analyze and test innovative ways on how to help websites get top Google ranks using only white hat SEO techniques. My extensive technical understanding background helps me to achieve this goal. I also discuss projects objectives with our customers and give advice on how to implement the latest SEO techniques.
I consider myself being funny, charismatic and smart. However, my friends see me being only serious and smart … maybe the Doctor title that I have is to blame. I love to travel, playing sports and drinking coffee.