Google Spain results

Please check our 1960+ SEO projects reviews received on Freelancer.com since March 2006!

Spanish keywords can be ranked easily by our team in Google.es (Spain) and the bellow results presented on this page proves it. We use only white-hat strategies refined through 12 years of experience.

Working with us is easy and straight forward

 
  • Our team will first analyse your site for any type of on-site SEO issues such as duplicate content, copy-right problems, keywords density, etc.
  • The second step will be to establish which are the best keywords that bring the highest traffic to your site;
  • Next, based on the number and competitiveness of the chosen keywords we will establish the best monthly SEO campaign for your site.

Throughout our collaboration you will be always kept informed about project progress. You will receive full reports with all the work done. Also, at the end of the project we will send you reports showing the improvements that you keywords have in Google Spain rankings.

Please check the bellow analysis of SEO Spanish projects and how we managed to obtain first page results in Google.es for our customers!



verificaremails.com – Ranking report for a period of 8 months (May 2018 – January 2019)

View the PDF report!

View the WEB report!

SEO report

  • We have started working for our customer 8 months ago and during this period multiple link building campaigns were conducted. The client wanted to focus on 4 keywords for each campaign so the keywords were changed regularly but the current report shows you the evolution of all keywords during our collaboration.
  • Only 37% of the keywords showed rankings in Google Spain at the start of our collaboration, the rest of 63% of the keywords had NO presence in search engines. Our methods wich include both one-site and off-site white hat strategies had a positive impact on client’s website and slowly over the months, the keywords strated to improve their positions. Keeping in mind that the keywords were changed regularly, you can see from the report that the work we carried out for verificaremails.com impacted the overall ranking of all keywords.
  • We deliver top quality results because we use 100% hand-made, natural techniques that are adapted to Google algorithms.
  • The results that we obtained for verificaremails.com were extremely positivive after a few months work; 5 keywords reached the first page of Google.es and 3 keywords are at the top of page two in Google.es. The techniques we use have proven succesfull for native language keywords, in this case Spanish.
  • Using clean SEO strategies is beneficial for your site and the results we obtain through these strategies demonstrate their efficiency. Please contact us for a personalize proposal!
  SEO Report

verificaremails.com – great results in just 1 month (one SEO & link building campaign):

View the PDF report.

View the web-html report.

SEO Report

  • This is a great way to see what type of results you can expect to have after only one campaign. The above Google Canada keywords ranking comparison is made between October and November. The site has not top 200 presences in Google.ca for any of its keywords when we started the work. After a one month work we checked again the keywords rankings and noticed that the site entered in top 50 (5’th page) in Google for almost all its main keywords.
  • The above results prove that our SEO services are effective and that is a short period of time you can see great results for your keywords in Canadian search engines. We estimate that, on a monthly SEO program, this customer will reach and maintain top5 rankings for all its keywords.
  • This category with Google.ca keywords rankings improvements will be updated monthly, like all the other categories from the Results section so please come back to see how this or any other sites rankings improve from month to month.


SEO Report SEO Report