Gamit Web Services collects information only in the way described by this policy, in accordance with your privacy rights and in line with all applicable Data Protection laws and regulations. Labels and titles will have the same definitions and meaning as explained in Terms and Conditions. Please be aware that clauses of this policy might frequently change. By using our Company’s website you agree to the revised policies.
>Gamit Web Services is committed to clients’ privacy so our Company takes security measures for keeping and protecting the personal information collected.
If you have further questions regarding this policy, please contact a member of our team at email@example.com and we will do our best to answer your queries.
2. Information about us
Complete details of our Company
Full name of legal entity: Gamit Web Services SRL
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Gamit Web Services
Malmo Office Tower
30 Stirbei Voda Street, Craiova, Dolj
Telephone number: (UK) +44 20 7097 3128
(AU) +61 2 8003 3992
(USA) +1 650 488 5734
Gamit Web Services collects and processes the Client’s personal data when using the Company’s website, signing up for the newsletter or purchasing the services of the Company. It is advisable that the Client provides accurate and current information so we recommend that the Client informs our Company of any personal data changes.
3. What is covered by this policy?
4. What does personal data mean?
As defined by General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), personal data means “any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier”. In simpler terms, personal data refers to any information that can be used to discover your identity. Personal data refers to the name, contact details, identification numbers, and electronic location data.
5. The Client’s rights
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), the Client has the following rights which our Company always endorse.
• The Client has the right to access the information our Company holds on him.
• The Client has the right for its information to be corrected if the information held by our Company is incomplete or inaccurate.
• The Client has the right to ask for its information to be deleted.
• The Client has the right to restrict the processing of its personal data.
• The Client has the right to object to the use of its personal information for different purposes.
• The Client has the right to data portability. This means that you can ask our Company for a copy of your personal data which was previously processed through automated software, which you can then use for another service or business.
• The Client has the right to withdraw consent and inform our Company to stop processing its personal data. You can do this by submitting a ticket to our team or by stop using the Company’s website and the services it offers.
6. Personal data collected
Gamit Web Services may collect, store, use and transfer the following data about the Client:
• Identity Data refers to information such as names, date of birth, marital status, title, gender, business name, job title, and profession;
• Contact Data includes website address, telephone numbers, email address, billing address, delivery address;
• Financial Data refers to information about bank accounts and card details.
• Transaction Data includes payment information on the products and services purchased from our Company’s website.
• Technical Data refers to information such as internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, browsing history, time zone, location, browser plug-ins, operating systems, data transferred, the internet service provider and other technology you use to access the Company’s website.
• Profile Data includes info on usernames, password, interests, preferences, purchases you make, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data refers to information about the way you use the Company’s website and interact with different pages, your activity on the Company’s website and the website you exit to.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes info on your preferences and responses to marketing messages from our Company, as well as your communication preferences.
Gamit Web Services does not collect and process Special Categories of Personal Data including information about race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, political opinions, religious beliefs, health or criminal convictions.
7. How Gamit Web Services collects your personal data
Gamit Web Services uses different methods to collect personal data from Clients, such as:
• Direct interactions. The Client provides information on its identity, contact data, and financial details when filling the contact forms from the Company’s website or by corresponding to a member of our team via telephone, e-mail or post. This information is provided by the client when using our services, subscribing to our newsletters, requesting marketing information, responding to a survey or providing feedback about our services.
• Third parties or publicly available sources. Technical data could be gathered from analytics providers, advertising networks and search information providers. Contact information and financial information could come from providers of payment services. Brokers and aggregators could provide identity and contact data and so could public sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register.
8. Use of your personal data
Gamit Web Services will use the personal data collected under the following circumstances:
• when we enter an agreement with the Client as a result of him employing our services.
• when necessary for our interests or your interests and where fundamental rights do not revoke these interests.
• when we need to respect legal obligations.
• when we want to register you as our Client.
• when our Company needs to manage payments, fees or collect money from you.
• when we enable your participation in a survey.
• when protecting and managing our Company’s website and business is required.
• when our Company has to provide content and advertisements for your website or we need to understand and measure the effects of the SEO methods we use on your website.
• when we need data analytics to improve our services, customer relationships, experience, and marketing techniques and also avoid conflicts of interests.
• when administering your accounts.
• when processing the Client’s application.
• when we communicate with the Client sending information that he requested regarding our services, including e-mail or telephone calls.
• when our Company wants to personalize the experience of the Client with our website.
• when we need to communicate marketing materials to the Client, either by mail, phone, text messages or by post. These promotional materials will be sent in accordance to your right and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, and you will always have the option to decline such materials.
• when our Company needs to employ third parties from whom the Client requested additional information or from whom we need additional services while performing the SEO services for the Client, only on the condition that these third parties will only use the information on our behalf and following our instructions.
The client can request that we stop sending information about our services by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes from our Company’s website, by unsubscribing from our e-mail marketing lists or by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
Gamit Web Services uses data about identity, profile, usage, contact and technical to set a certain map of interests for the Client which we then use to establish the SEO services relevant for each Client. The Clients shall receive marketing information based on this every time they employ our services, register on our website, subscribe to our newsletters or contact us requesting details about our services. Whichever the case, the Client has the option to opt-out from receiving these materials. The Client can unsubscribe from receiving marketing materials, however, this does not apply to the personal data the Client provided as a result of purchasing the Company’s services.
Our Company shall ask for the permission of the Client before sending its personal data to other third parties.
9. Arguments for processing personal data
Under the GDPR, Gamit Web Services has a lawful basis to use your personal data, either because the data is necessary for the SEO services we provide, because you have agreed to us using this data, because we need to comply with legal obligations or because it is in the interest of our business. Our Company does not recognize the Client’s consent as a lawful basis except for sending third party direct communication to the Client. By contacting our team you may withdraw your consent at any time.
Consent and legitimate interests represent the basis on which Gamit Web Services processes the personal data collected. When necessary we will only use the data that the client approves, hence the consent. Legitimate interests refer to situations when we have legitimate grounds of using personal data without the Client’s consent. Under the European privacy laws, we will justify legitimate interests in situations where the Client needs access to our website or specific features of our services, to communicate with the Client or to improve the Company’s website.
The client has the possibility to access the information of his account at any time. The Client can also modify or remove information from the account. If you have inquiries about how to access, edit or remove information from your account please submit a ticket to our team. The Client should be aware that when canceling the account, our Company will continue to store copies of its personal data, under our retention policy, and this will become inaccessible to the Client.
10. Retain personal data
Gamit Web Services will store the personal data of the Client for as long as it is required. Our Company will use the personal data of the Client throughout the SEO campaign and after the end of the collaboration for marketing purposes. The Client’s personal data will be kept for any legal duration required, until there is no valid reason to retain these or until the Client request the data to be removed from the Company’ database. The Client should be aware that upon requesting the modification or removal of his personal data from the Company, we shall keep a minimum of information that allows us to comply with the Client’s request.
There is no appropriate retention period for which Gamit Web Services can hold the Client’s personal data. When establishing the time frame, our Company takes into account the nature of the data, the client’s requests, the potential harm of unauthorized disclosure and the purposes for which we store the personal data of Clients. By law, for tax purposes, we are requested to keep financial information about the Clients, 6 years after they cease using our services. The personal data might be anonymized for statistical purposes, in which case our Company can continue using the information without the Client’s consent.
11. Share and disclose personal data
Gamit Web Services might assign some of the Client’s personal data to countries that, although located in Europe, are not part of the European Economic Area. These countries might not have data protection laws so in this situation our Company shall request additional measures of protection so that the Client’s personal data are treated safely and securely.
Gamit Web Services might transfer some or all of the Client personal data to companies from the same group as ours. In such instances, our Company shall take additional steps to ensure that the Client’s personal data is protected and that the group follows the same rules of data protection.
12. The Client’s control of personal data
The Client acknowledges and agrees with the processing and use of its personal data by Gamit Web Services as a result of the Client contacting our Company for SEO services. During our collaboration, the Client is entitled to ask our Company about the information we pose on him and the purposes for which we hold the information. It is also entitled to request a copy of the data or rectifications and modifications of the data to keep it up to date. The Client may also object to the use of its personal data.
Subject access requests from the Client must be passed in writing to a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Company shall respond to the request within 30 days after soliciting proof of identification from the Client. Requesting additional information to confirm the Client’s identity is a security measure Gamit Web Services takes to ensure that personal information is sent to the right person. Our Company strives to respond to all requests within 30 days, however, in situations where the request is complex or there is a large number of requests, the answer period might take longer. The Client will be notified if delays appear.
When the Client submits personal data to Gamit Web Services through our Company’s website, there are different options the Client may choose to restrict the use of its personal data. We aim to deliver as much control as possible to the Client concerning the use of personal data, so the Client has the possibility to subscribe or unsubscribe to marketing material sent by our Company. Additionally, the Client is able to notify our team directly at email@example.com and request for its data to be removed from all marketing listings.
13. Failure to provide personal data
In circumstances when Gamit Web Services is requested to collect personal data, either by law or under the Terms and Conditions of the agreement, and the Client fails to deliver such data, the Company will not be able to provide the SEO services. In such a situation, the Company will cancel the SEO services provided to the Client.
In circumstances where the Client knowingly or unknowingly delivers false or incomplete personal data, Gamit Web Services reserves the right to cancel the SEO services provided to the Client without refunds or further liabilities to our Company.
Sections of our Company’s website are available to potential clients without collecting personal data. However, if the Client wants access to all features of the Company’s website he must allow the collection of personal data. Additionally, the Client could restrict the Cookies functionality but this implies that certain parts and features of our Company’s website will not be accessible.
14. Access to personal data
The Client is able to access the personal data collected by Gamit Web Services, at all times, by contacting our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Access to your personal information is free of charge. Our Company has the right to ask for a reasonable fee or reject a Client’s request for accessing its personal data if the request is unfounded or excessive.
15. Changes to personal data
The personal data collected by Gamit Web Services has to be current and accurate. The Client must inform our Company if certain details of the personal information provided had changed because these need to be updated. The Client can request a review or change of its personal data, at any time, by contacting our Company at email@example.com.
16. Permanently removing personal data
The Client may opt to have its personal data removed from the database of Gamit Web Services. For this, the Client must contact our Company at firstname.lastname@example.org and formulate a written request specifying the exact data he wishes to be removed. Removal requests are answered within 30 days after soliciting proof of identification from the Client.
Several removal requests might be necessary because the database collected by Gamit Web Services is stored on multiple layers and deleting one layer does not automatically delete the others. If the personal information reappears, the Client can submit another request for removal at email@example.com.
17. Data security and integrity
Gamit Web Services process and stores personal data from clients in accordance with the highest standards and legislation because the security of our clients is important to us. Our Company collects and maintains only the data necessary for achieving the purpose of the agreement.
To the best of its ability, Gamit Web Services restricts the access to Clients personal data by third parties. When third parties are necessary for the process of delivering SEO services to the Client, our Company requests confidentiality from these in regards to the Client’s personal data.
Occasionally, for operational purposes, the personal data of Clients may be stored in countries which are not part of the European Economic Area. In such instances, our Company takes proper security measures to protect our Clients’ information.
Security for the Clients’ personal information is our priority. However, our Company cannot guarantee security against all possible risks. By using our services, the Client agrees to the risks of providing online personal data and will not hold our Company liable for any breach of security.
Gamit Web Services uses electronic and physical security shields, as well as SSL certificates to protect the website. However, because the Internet is not a totally secure platform, we cannot guarantee total protection for our clients. Each Client is advised to personally use antivirus programs and firewalls to further protect the privacy of its personal data.
18. Payment processing
19. Data protection and third parties
Gamit Web Services does not share the personal data of Clients with any third party aside from the third parties which are employed by our Company to assist with the provision of SEO services or functionality of the Company’s website.
20. Transferring personal information outside Europe
The Client acknowledges that the personal information provided through our Company’s website might be transferred to countries outside the European Union, as part of the SEO services provided. The servers on which the Company’s website operates are located outside Europe and some of the service providers used by our Company are also located outside Europe which means that the personal information of Clients will automatically be accessed from outside European Union. The same applies in situations when the Client employs the services of Gamit Web Services from outside the European Union.
Under General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), in situations where the Client’s personal data is transferred outside EEA, our Company will ensure the data is treated as securely and safely as it would be in European Economic Area.
21. Age compliance
Gamit Web Services fully complies with international laws regarding children’s privacy, so our Company does not collect and process personal data from persons under the age of 18. The services offered by our Company and the Company’s website is not intended for persons under the age of 18. If a person is under 18 it should stop using our website immediately. However, in situations where our Company, unknowingly, collected information about persons under the age of 18, we should be contacted immediately to remove the information.
It is the Client’s responsibility to adhere to this age compliance requirement. Our Company is not liable for situations where the Client knowingly chooses to break this requirement and provides wrongfully information.
22. Further changes and amendments
23. Contact us
Anytime the Client wants to contact Gamit Web Services regarding opinions about the privacy practices or inquiries about its personal information, it can do so by contacting our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Malmo Office Tower, floor 6 no.604, 30 Stirbei Voda Street, Craiova, Dolj, Romania.