SEO services USA with proven results
Your website needs search engine optimisation services USA to maximize your target audience and build a strong online presence. And, to receive organic traffic your site must reach the first page in Google. It might seem like a difficult task but a professional SEO USA agency will be a valuable partner in this process.
What Gamit has to offer?
What we offer to clients, is a complete portfolio of services. Our main goal, as a specialized SEO company USA, is to optimize the client’s site and provide first page rankings for relevant search terms. The process requires in-depth knowledge of Google algorithms, numerous resources, ongoing updates, determination and time. Here is what to expect from us:
Includes a comprehensive analysis and SEO audit which evaluates the current state of your site. You will receive a bullet point proposal with necessary changes to improve the site’s functionality and performance in search engines.
Relevant and original content is the “holy grail” and a major influencer of Google algorithms. All our strategies are adapted to include informative and attractive texts which are prepared by our team specially for your site.
Includes a combination of 20 different methods and techniques for online marketing. As the best SEO company in USA we use these methods in accordance to search engines guidelines so the process is natural and safe for your site.
Full ranking reports are provided after each campaign. These are 100% checkable results and you can see below some samples of what we achieved.
What sets our SEO company USA apart from the rest?
The costs of the campaigns are tailored to meet your budget requirements and business necessities.
Our approach follows a progressive trajectory building and maintaining the site’s relevance and rankings constantly throughout our collaboration.
The site’s performance in Google is closely followed and we adapt our methods to generate an increase in rankings.
We design a tailored strategy for each client based on its business niche, targeted keywords, and the desired outcomes.
The content and the SEO process are naturally implemented by our team of writers and publishers.
Our client, abylexinc.com, began working with us 2 years ago. Throughout this time, we have conducted multiple SEO campaigns, almost monthly. Pauses were also scheduled regularly to allow time for the ranks to stabilize. Each pause meant an evaluation of the work done so far and an adjustment of the tactics and methods. It is important to allow certain pauses, for verification and evaluation purposes, but also because the SEO process must be natural so that can Google index the site organically.
The keywords, chosen by the client, started from No Position in Top 100 of Google. In time, slowly as we finished each SEO campaign, the ranks improved even further. At this point, after multiple SEO campaigns, the client’s site leads the top of online searches for its niche. Both locally and globally the keywords dominate the first 5 positions in Google’s SERPs.
Our client, abylexinc.com, benefited from a content upgrade. This refresh of the content helped the site’s performance in search engines. Adding new content to your site regularly or upgrading and replacing it gets your site indexed by search engines and positively influence its rankings.
We always aim to deliver the best possible outcome for our clients’ sites and to do this we employ different SEO tactics and techniques. These are 100% hand-made, clean, white-hat and natural, so the process is safe for your site. All our work is professionally reported and we offer 24/7 customer support. At the end of each project, we offer before and after keywords improvements reports, similar to the ones presented on this page.
Our client, egvalves.com, started using our SEO services a year ago. At the beginning of each campaign, we conduct a full evaluation of the client’s site and based on the results obtained we then design a tailored SEO strategy. The strategy that we set up for egvalves.com included on-site recommendations and content upgrade suggestions.
The client was open to follow our recommendations and throughout our collaboration, the site benefits from many positive changes that positively influence its performance in search engines. The keywords chosen by the client showed constant improvements from one campaign to the other. You can see the evolution of the keywords from the last 12 months in this current report. Fluctuations and improvements are also visible from the report. Current rankings place the site, egvalves.com, in Google’s Top 5 positions.
As a result of our work, the client now shows a high ranking on Google. We will continue the work to gets the current keyword in the first place in Google and also to rank other keywords, relevant to the client’s business. The result obtained is a powerful statement of the efficiency of our methods. These methods are a result of years of research and testing. With Google’s forever changing algorithms, we must always be up to date and ready to adapt the strategies so that it will follow the new requirements. Our team is prepared for such a task and you can be sure that we will always deliver the best strategy for your site.
We have started the work for yarikarate.com in April 2019. As seen from the report, the evolution of the keywords used to optimize the site shows a positive trend during these 4 continuous months. An initial evaluation of the website was conducted before we started the work. Aspects like on-site optimization, duplicate content, initial rankings, were checked during the evaluation. The results of this initial analysis helped us determine the best SEO strategy for our client. We decided upon a combined method using both content optimization and off-site link building and we suggested our starter plan because the client wanted to concentrate on a few keywords.
Back in April, before we started the SEO work, half of the keywords showed no presence in Google.com. The positions of the other half oscillated between first, up to the seventh page. But, the site and the keywords responded well to our techniques and after only 4 months, half of the keywords occupy the NO.1 spot in Google while the other half show strong rankings in Top 20. The rankings have also improved for the local searches, and currently, the client can be found on the first page for all its keywords.
We have a simple procedure that we follow for each client: initial evaluation, setting the strategy, implementation of techniques and reporting. We keep an open communication with our clients and each step of the process is reported. Comprehensive analyses are sent regularly and it is our way of keeping the process as transparent as possible for all our clients. Using a combination of methods, focusing on both content and off-site optimization, is beneficial for your site, is natural and safe and it will definitely improve your site’s performance in search engines
Drkezian.com – 6 months results analysis (February 2019 – July 2019)
View the Global (USA) PDF report or the web version.
View the Local (Los Angeles, USA) PDF report or the web version.
- Our client, drkezian.com, opted for a 6 months campaign and chose a medium package for its keywords. The report shows how the keywords changed their positions, in terms of rankings, in the last 6 months of our collaboration.
- A full evaluation of the client’s website was conducted before we established the most appropriate online marketing strategy. The results of the evaluation showed the initial position of the keywords, which had a strong presence in Google TOP 20, and a need for optimized content for the website. We have proceeded to make the necessary changes to the content before starting the off-site and link building campaign.
- The mixed approach, which we used, proved successful and all keywords improved their positions by moving to Google TOP 10. Having optimized content is a must to increase the performance of the website in search engines. Most impressively, half of the keywords used reached the first two positions in Google and this is a position desired by most website owners. The Local Ranking for our client also looks very impressive, 75% of the keywords occupy the NO.1 spot.
- We always establish a personalized strategy for each site based on findings from the initial evaluation. A tailored approach is desired in terms of maximizing the outcomes of a campaign. You can rest assured that your site will benefit from the same quality services. Contact us today for a custom proposal.
Topnotchcomputers.com – 7 months results analysis (December 2018 – July 2019)
View the Global (USA) PDF report or check the web version.
View the Local (Charlottesville) PDF report or check the web version.
View the Local (Richmond) PDF report or check the web version.
- We have conducted several online marketing campaigns for our customer, topnotchcomputers.com, in the last 7 months. The client chose not to sign up for a monthly plan but we have directed several campaigns during our collaboration. The work continues for topnotchcomputers.com and we are sure in the next months, the site will reach the first position for all keywords. Improved rankings for the site’s keywords proves the efficiency of our work.
- After 7 months, 50% of the keywords, used to optimize the site, reached the first page in Google and the other 50% reached the second page in Google. This is a very impressive result, especially considering that almost all keywords had NO position in search engines when we first started the work. You can check the above report for more details regarding the evolution of these keywords. The strategies we use were very effective for topnotchcomputers.com considering that the site reached the first page in only 7 months. The same can be said about local rankings as well. Currently, all of the clients’ keyphrases cover the first page in Google for the 2 most relevant regions for the client’s business.
- Each site, that we work for, passes through an initial evaluation before we start the work. This evaluation consists of on-site verification and duplicate content issues. Based on the results obtained we establish the best off-site strategy to follow. Ranking a site on the first page of search engines is no easy job and this is the reason why a multitude of different tactics are required. Our clients are constantly informed about each step of the process because it is important to maintain open communication. Reports for each step of the process are sent to the client: on-site analysis, duplicate content report, result reporting, and ranking comparison analysis.
Crmdialer.com 8 months of work – results analysis (November 2018 – July 2019).
View the Global (USA) PDF report or the web version!
- We have started the work for crmdialer.com in November 2018. the report shows the results obtained after 8 months of work and the evolution of the keywords throughout this period.
- Our client had chosen medium to high competitive keywords and our initial evaluation showed no presence for these keywords in TOP 100. Still, the work that was carried out proven to be effective and the keywords slowly improved their position.
- The methods that we use to rank a website are a culmination of years of research and experimentation and this is why these are safe, natural and 100% efficient.
- In only 8 months the keywords moved from a “no position” to the No.1 spot in Google.com. Moreso, all keyphrases used in the SEO campaign have reached the first 20 positions in SERPs. This is an impressive result and a confirmation of our strategies. WE will continue the work to maintain and further improve the ranks for crmdialer.com.
- We constantly work to update and improve our methods and we are 100% committed to getting more traffic for our clients.
Onpointcu.com – results analysis
View the Global (USA) PDF report or check the web version.
View the Local (Oregon) PDF report or check the web version.
View the Local (Portland) PDF report or check the web version.
View the Local (Vancouver) PDF report or check the web version.
- There are several years since we started working for onpointcu.com and the current reports show the website’s current rankings in Google’s organic searches and the rankings from the geographical areas that are relevant to the client’s business. Monthly campaigns were conducted for this website with regularly planned pauses between these campaigns. The keywords used to optimize the website have also been changed regularly.
- The initial ranking for most of the keywords, back in 2016, indicated no presence in search engines. Slowly, over the months, through our link building campaigns which include both on-site optimization and white hat tactics, the keywords started to improve their positions reaching top rankings.
- The services we provide for our clients are adapted to Google algorithms and we use 100% hand-made, natural techniques that deliver top quality results.
- As you can see from the reports, the results obtained for onpointcu.com are extremely positive with 80% of the keywords dominating page 1 of Google searches. More so, 3 of the keywords used obtained 1st position and this a remarkable results considering that 3 years earlier they had no presence in search engines.
- These results demonstrate once more de efficiency of the strategies we use and the importance of clean search engine optimization strategies for your site. Please contact us for a personalized proposal!
Icorkfloor.com – 1 year results analysis (August 2018 – August 2019).
View the PDF report or the web report!
- Icorkfloor.com is one of our oldest clients. We have a campaign running for icorkfloor.com for 2 years now. Although we have regularly worked for this site, scheduled pauses were made during this period because the SEO process must be seen as natural as possible by the search engines.
- At the beginning of the campaign, 60% of the keywords had no presence in search engines but through our constant work, all of the keywords reached higher positions in search engines. As you can see from the report, last year in August, all keyphrases had a strong presence in search engines. You can see the evolution of these keyphrases during the last 12 months. A positive trend was re3corded as the keywords improved their position as each month passed by. Current ranks show 75% of the keywords on the first page of Google.com
- A safe and natural SEO process, done in time, through 100% hand-made, white hat techniques is the most successful because once a site reaches top positions it will maintain these for a longer time. The link building strategies used for icorkfloor.com were associated with on-site optimization analysis and the writing of fresh, original content. Content plays a crucial role in improving a site’s position in search engines. Google embraces everything that has new, original content whether it is the content of the website or the content that links back to the website through the link building campaign.
- The client’s website benefited from a refresh of the content and this, in turn, helped the overall ranking of the site in search engines, improving the position of the keywords.
- We will continue providing the same quality services for our client. We are positive that the ranks will improve further.
Check more results (global & local rankings reports) obtained for our USA customers
You might ask yourself why you need this? Why should you aim for page 1 of Google searches and what makes Google so important? The answer to these questions is more obvious than you might think and it is enough to check the latest statistics in online searches.
Jeff Bullas, online marketing specialist, says “It is now known to be absolutely critical as research shows that 93% of all buying decisions start with an online search.”
According to Net Market Share, Google holds a total of 75.75% of the global search engine market share. This is massive and creates a huge difference between Google and the other search engines.
The newest statistic points out that “75% of users don’t even scroll past the first page of the SERPs. Recent SEO facts and figures reveal that the majority of users scan the first page of Google results quickly and never go past it.”
2115 Kira Drive,
Tel. (Indiana) (765) 637-7217
Tel. (California) (650) 488-5734