- 1. The First Thing That an SEO Reseller Must Be Able to Do Is a Thorough Assessment!
- 2. The Agency Must Provide Optimized Content and Implement the SEO Strategy to the SEO Reseller!
- 3. Lastly, the Agency Must Provide White Label Reports to the SEO Reseller!
- 4. About the author (Mihai. C. Tudorache)
- 5.HOT SEO Topics
1. The First Thing That an SEO Reseller Must Be Able to Do Is a Thorough Assessment!
One of the best methods that you can use to expand your online marketing agency is to find an SEO agency and become an SEO reseller. But to do this, you need to find a partner that provides an SEO reseller program that meets three critical requirements. If your partner is not able to do this, then it would be better to look for another one. And the first requirement that you need to look for is the ability of the SEO agency to make a thorough assessment of your clients’ businesses and SEO state. There are four steps that the agency needs to go through.
Business Assessment and Keyword Research!
The first two steps that the SEO agency needs to do is to make a thorough business assessment and keywords research. Each of these steps needs to accomplish several goals. And you, as the SEO reseller, need to make sure that the agency can do so.
• Business assessment. This step can be separated into two parts. The first one is to understand your client’s business. Even the companies that are in the same industry are different from each other. And the SEO agency must find out these differences. It must find the advantages and factors that make the companies of your clients unique. And the parts that can be used to gain an advantage against the competitors. While the second part is to research the competitors as well. Doing the research will help the SEO reseller decide with whom can its clients compete with in the SEO field. And it will also help the agency find the methods that the bigger companies use to gain advantages in the market.
• Keywords research. The second step of the assessment is to do keywords research. Firstly, the agency should find out the keywords used by the competitors and you, the SEP reseller, need to make sure that your clients can only choose from the ones that have a competition on the same level. In SEO, it is difficult to fight against established websites. So, to reach a similar level, you need to do it step by step. It is a long-term method that will provide low results in the beginning. But it has an exponential result growth rate in the long term.
Website SEO Evaluation and Strategy Proposal!
The other two steps of a thorough assessment are the website SEO evaluation and the strategy proposal. These are the beginning of the SEO journey of your clients. Each of these steps will go deep into the SEO field and requires that the SEO agency can provide high-quality services in their SEO reseller program.
• Website SEO evaluation. The biggest goal of this step is to find out all the SEO mistakes and errors of your clients’ websites. SEO can be separated into 3 parts. The technical SEO, where all the links, loading speed, and device compatibility are checked and evaluated. The On-site SEO, where all the content used on the website, is checked for originality, relevancy, and engagement. And lastly, the off-page SEO, where the backlinks and the authority of the website in the industry are checked. As a SEO reseller, you need to make sure that your partner is able to make a complete evaluation.
• SEO strategy proposal. The last step of the assessment will use all the information gained from the other steps to create a custom strategy proposal for your clients. It will propose the keywords that the SEO efforts should focus on, provide solutions for all the mistakes and errors found in the third step, and long-term strategy proposal. That includes elements from the second step of the assessment. You will be able to present the plan to your clients and be the middle man in the discussion about any changes that the clients want to be made to the plan.
2. The Agency Must Provide Optimized Content and Implement the SEO Strategy to the SEO Reseller!
After the assessment part is done, your partner will need to start the next two steps. If you want to have success as an SEO reseller, then you need to ensure that your partner can create optimized content. It must have a high-enough quality and implement the SEO strategy exactly as planned. These two steps are the most important ones and they will decide the satisfaction level of your clients. And they will also influence the level of success that you will be able to reach by using this method.
• Create optimized content. In the SEO industry, the content used in any strategy is the most important factor. Search engines put the most importance on this factor, and SEO agencies must adapt as well. So, a reliable agency must be able to create high-quality content for their SEO reseller program. It needs to meet several requirements. It must be original and pass the plagiarize test. It needs to be relevant to the client’s business and use the elements in the first step of the assessment. And lastly, it must be engaging and ensure that the visitors of your client’s website are not bored by it. This type of content can also be used for the off-site SEO part. One of the most popular methods in off-site SEO is guest posting. And it requires high-quality content to be used
• Implement the SEO strategy. The implementation of the SEO strategy can be separated into several steps. Firstly, all the errors and mistakes found in the assessment must be dealt with. The SEO agency can provide solutions, and your clients can implement them by themselves. Or, your client can give access to you, the SEO reseller, and you give it to the agency and let it deal with everything. The next part is to use the optimized content for both the on-site and off-site SEO. And this needs to be a long-term repeated action. Also, from time to time, the strategy will need to be optimized as well. With the growth of the results that SEO produces for your clients, the keywords used can grow, and your clients will be able to compete with bigger competitors.
Keep in mind that all the steps mentioned above are mandatory. And the quality of the steps will depend solely on the SEO agency that you are going to choose. So, you need to make sure that you make the right choice. For that, you will need to check if the agency can take care of all the steps mentioned in this article. For that, you will need to do two things. The first one is to find as many agencies that have SEO reseller programs as possible. And the second step is to research them until you find the most compatible SEO agency with your company.
To find the SEO agencies, you can use the internet and make a list. Keep in mind that the more effort you spend in this step, the higher your chance to find the best agency will be. Take this task seriously, and make a thorough list that you can use for the next step. After you finished making the list, you should visit their websites one by one. There you will be able to find out a lot of critical information about the agency. You can see the quality of their content, and you can also see the results that they produced for their clients in the past. And this will allow you to decide which agency is the best one for your expansion project.
3. Lastly, the Agency Must Provide White Label Reports to the SEO Reseller!
The last steps that a reliable SEO reseller partner needs to do are to provide you with white-label reports. And your task will be to present the reports to your clients. So, you need to make sure that the reports that you will get are detailed enough and make it easy to understand. Anyone should be able to understand the reports even if they have only a minimum of SEO knowledge. Also, there are two types of reports that you should expect.
• SEO reports. These are the reports in which the SEO agency will present all the work that they had done. They will contain all the SEO efforts that the agency had done for your clients. If the collaboration is a long term one, then these reports should be provided regularly. As mentioned above, they must be easy to understand. So, you and your clients will be able to understand what has been done towards the improvement of the website’s SEO.
• Results reports. The second types of reports that you need to expect are the results produced by the agency. These must contain the details of the results produced by the agency’s effort. In them, you will be able to see how effective the strategy created by the agency is. And this will help your clients estimate the returns that they will get from SEO. Yet again, the results will be sent regularly. Monthly, or from three to three months. You should also be able to see that the results produced by the SEO reseller program will have exponential growth in the long term.
Contact Gamit for a complete SEO quote!
4. About the Author
I am responsible for data analysis of the completed projects to identify the main factors which contribute to the Google ranking improvement process. Together with my brother skills and my detailed analysis, we can assure all our customers that our services are bulletproof and that you will always get the desired results.
5. HOT SEO Topics:
Nowadays, more and more companies need to make use of the internet to keep their clients and to grow their businesses. But having online success is not an easy task. You will need to use some online marketing methods to start getting leads and customers. And one of the best alternatives from which you can choose is SEO. You can build a new department for your company. Or you can outsource SEO from a specialized agency….Read More.
SEO is one of the most popular marketing methods. More and more online businesses choose to use it. The main factor of its popularity is the massive potential that this marketing method has shown over the years. Search engines are an incredible source of traffic for any website. If you can make use of them properly, then you will be able to become the best in your industry. Although SEO is considered a new industry, but the competitiveness of the field reaches a very high level. For this reason, you need a skilled professional to be able to compete for the best…Read More.
When you want to create a successful presence over the web so you can help your business thrive, the first thing you have to do is set your priorities. Every business has different needs, but if you focus on the ones that matter most, you will get much better results out of the experience. Every site owner should focus on a few things before they start working on different ways to improve things. If you want to set a few priorities for your search engine optimization, GAMIT is where you will find a team that will help you achieve every goal you set out for … Read More.