- 1. The First Type of SEO Outsourcing That You Need to Do Is the Audit!
- 2. Should You Outsource SEO Services for the Technical Part of Your Website?
- 3. Why Should You Outsource SEO Content from a Reliable Agency?
- 4. What Type of Outsource SEO Service Should You Choose for Your Off-Site Strategy?
- 5. About the author (Mihai. C. Tudorache)
- 6.HOT SEO Topics
1. The First Type of SEO Outsourcing That You Need to Do Is the Audit!
There are 2 methods of SEO outsourcing. The first one is to outsource only a part of your website’s SEO. And the second one is to find a reliable agency and use all the important outsource SEO services. Obviously, the second method is a much better alternative than the first one. But you are the one that must decide. And you should make this decision based on the needs of your company. There are 4 types of SEO services that any website needs. So, you need to make sure that the agency that you will collaborate with can provide you with all of them. The first one is an SEO audit.
A full audit is a service that has multiple goals and is an essential part of any long-term SEO collaboration. It has 3 main goals. And you need to make sure that the audit of your SEO partner can accomplish all of them. Otherwise, it will affect the future results that you will get from the rest of the SEO services.
• Check your website’s SEO. The main goal of the audit is to check your website’s SEO. Three main parts must be checked. The first one is the technical part of your website. It needs to find all the link errors, the loading speed of your website, and the compatibility that it has with mobile devices. The second part is the On-site SEO. For this part, the agency must check all the content used on your website. This includes the quality, relevance, and engagement level of the content. And the last part is the off-site SEO, where the authority level of the website and the influence that it has in the industry will be measured. And you need to make sure that the outsource SEO audit takes care of all of these factors.
• Research your company and competitors. The second part of the audit is the research of your company and that of your competitors. Here are also several segments that are mandatory and must be mentioned. Every business is different, and it has its own particularities. So, an agency must be able to find those. And understand as much as possible the inside and the outside of your business. Another segment that must be included in the audit is the research of the competitors. The audit must find out the differences between your company and your competitors. And also find the keywords that they use.
• Create a custom plan for future collaboration. The last part of the audit is made from a custom plan for your business. Firstly, it needs to have solutions for all the problems detected by the audit. Secondly, it must provide the keywords that will produce the best results for your company. And lastly, it must provide a plan for the future of your company. As you can see, the SEO audit is an essential part of a long-term collaboration between your company and the SEO agency.
2. Should You Outsource SEO Services for the Technical Part of Your Website?
The first type of outsource SEO services that you will need from an SEO agency after the audit is for the technical part of your website. But if you can solve all the problems by yourself, then you may not need to use their services. It depends on the skill levels of your staff in this field. But the agency must be able to take care of all 3 parts of your website technical SEO.
• Repair link errors and non-working pages. There are several types of errors or problems that may appear in this step. The first one is to make sure that all the link alternatives redirect towards a single one. The second type of problem is links and pages that simply do not work. And lastly, the links that redirect to the wrong pages.
• Increase the loading speed of your pages. This type of optimization can be made through a different method. The most common one is to change or upgrade the host services that you are using. Why? Because they are one of the deciding factors for the loading speed of your website. But if that is not enough, then the agency must provide you with additional methods or outsource SEO services. For example, one of the methods that you could use is a gradual loading of your webpages. This means that they will load element by element, and this will provide your visitors with the illusion of fast loading speed.
• Optimize the compatibility with mobile devices. And the last type of technical SEO service that an SEO outsourcing agency must be able to provide is for the mobile devices’ compatibility. The difficulty of these tasks depends on the method through which your website was created. So, if you use services like WordPress to create your website, then it will be easier to increase the compatibility level. But if the website was created in HTML, then code must be modified to accommodate the type of device that visit your website and change the format based on that. But in both cases, the best alternative is to let the agency take care of it because they know the best optimizations that can be made.
3. Why Should You Outsource SEO Content from a Reliable Agency?
The third type of outsource SEO services that an SEO agency must provide is for the On-page part of your website. There are 2 types of services that you should expect for a long-term collaboration. And both of them will provide you with incredible benefits.
• Rewrite bad content. The first step of your On-page SEO after the audit is to get rid of all the low-quality content that you have on your website. There are two choices that you can make. The first one is to delete all of it. While the second one is to let the agency rewrite it for you. The choice is yours, and only you can decide how important the low-quality pieces of content are for your company.
• Create new optimized content. Besides taking care of the current content on your website, a reliable agency must also be able to create high-quality content for the outsource SEO services. The best SEO outsourcing strategy is to create regular articles and post them on your website. If the quality of the articles as well as their goals are good enough, then you will see a massive improvement in the number of visitors that your website will have.
But you should ensure that the quality of the content provided by the agency is good enough. And to do that, you can visit its website and check all the content used there. By reading a few articles, you will be able to determine if the agency is really able to create the content of high-quality or not. Only after you make this check, you should trust the services that it provides. If you don’t do this test, then you may have the surprise of getting content of a lower quality than promised.
4. What Type of Outsource SEO Service Should You Choose for Your Off-Site Strategy?
The last part of your website SEO is the Off-site part. So, a reliable SEO agency must also be able to provide you with outsource SEO services for it. But the problem is that there are many different methods through which an agency can take care of this. So, you need to do a little research and find the best alternative for your company. Or, you can trust the agency and use the method that it recommends. But make sure that it is one of the 3 most popular and effective methods.
• Guest posting. As the name implies, this method consists of posting your articles on other websites in your industry. By doing this, you will be able to increase the number of high-quality links that your website will have. It is a method based on articles, so you need to also ensure that that the articles written by the agency have a high-enough quality.
• Infographics. Nowadays, this is one of the most popular methods through which you can increase the number of backlinks that your website has. But most agencies do not use this method because it is limited in the results that it will bring to your website. But many of the websites in your industry will want to post the same infographic on their websites, and they will link back to the source. Of course, this will apply only if its quality is good enough
• Social media. And the last method that is used for Off-site SEO is through social media. But as you can imagine, this method is not recommended for many industries. So, most SEO outsourcing agencies also do not like to use these strategies. But before you make a decision, you should understand your business and what are the needs that it has. By knowing that, you will be able to make the best choice for the future of your company.
Contact Gamit for a complete SEO quote!
5. About the Author[one_third]
Mihai C. Tudorache
[/one_third] [two_third last]
I am responsible for data analysis of the completed projects to identify the main factors which contribute to the Google ranking improvement process. Together with my brother skills and my detailed analysis, we can assure all our customers that our services are bulletproof and that you will always get the desired results.[/two_third]
6. HOT SEO Topics:
[/one_third] [two_third last]
In the past, all SEO strategies were standardized. The same strategy could be used for many websites, and it produced very similar results for all of them. But search engines updated their algorithms continuously. And nowadays, you need to create a customized strategy for each website if you want to produce the best results. And the only way to do that is through an SEO audit. Only through this method can you gather …Read More.[/two_third]
[/one_third] [two_third last]
Every online marketing agency should start by introducing a single type of online marketing method. But in time, it must expand together with its growth. And one of the best alternatives that you can use to expand your agency is by introducing white label SEO. There are three main advantages that you can expect to get from using this method. The first advantage is that the cost of white label SEO services is much lower than creating a new… Read More.[/two_third]
[/one_third] [two_third last]
One of the best methods that you can use to expand your online marketing agency is to find an SEO agency and become an SEO reseller. But to do this, you need to find a partner that provides an SEO reseller program that meets three critical requirements. If your partner is not able to do this, then it would be better to look for another one. And the first requirement that you need to look for is the ability of the SEO agency to make a thorough assessment of your… Read More.[/two_third]