What Can the SEO Audit Service Tell You About an Agency?
1. Through an SEO Audit, You Can Find Out the Reliability of an Agency
Finding an SEO agency is a critical task for your website. The future results of your business depend on the choice that you are going to make. For this reason, you need to ensure that the agency is reliable, it has high skill-level staff and its services are compatible with your website. But checking all these requirements is not easy, especially when you have almost no idea about SEO. Luckily, there is a method that anyone can use to determine if an agency is the best pick. All you need to do is to test its SEO audit service and use the information below.
The first task is to determine if the agency is reliable. In every industry, there are two types of companies. In the first category, you will find companies that focus on profit. Most of these companies will care less about their clients than about the amount of money that they can make. In the second category, you will find the opposite companies. They focus on taking care of their clients’ needs. Some of them even do so while sacrificing some of their rewards. Of course, this world is not black and white, so you will also find companies that are in the middle. They care about their clients, but they are not willing to sacrifice themselves for the clients. Besides the first category, the other two can be considered reliable, and you should focus on finding an SEO agency that will not put their profits above your needs.
And an SEO audit is the perfect method to determine the reliability of an agency. There are two factors that you will need to focus on while using this type of service. Based on the results, it will be easy to understand if you can trust or not an agency. Of course, this service is not free, and you will have to pay for it. So, you must only use it as the last measure to ensure that you made the best pick. So, instead of using this service from the first agency that you find, it is better to research more agencies and only confirm your decision using this test.
The Amount of Work Done!
The first factor that you need to pay attention to is the amount of work invested by the agency in the audit. A thorough SEO campaign must include several elements. The audit must also consider this and check all the segments relevant to the SEO needs of your website. The parts of SEO that the audit must have are:
• Technical evaluation. This part of the audit will check the technical elements of your website that are relevant to SEO. They are link quality, loading speed, device compatibility. The audit must include information about all these parts.
• Content review. This part includes the pieces of content found on your website. The SEO website audit must check three requirements for each piece, the originality, relevancy, and engagement. Why? Well, the content will be penalized by search engines if they find any duplicate. The irrelevant pieces will damage your business brand. And low engagement means low conversion rate from visitors to leads or customers.
• Industry presence. The agency will also check your website presence on the internet. The more people know about your website, the better. Most of the time, this is calculated based on the number of backlinks that your website has and the number of different sites where the SEO experts will find them. Of course, the links must be on websites that are relevant to your industry.
• Industry authority. This segment is the answer to the question: How important is your website in the industry? Two factors are taken into consideration to determine it. One, the more websites link to yours and use your content articles as trusted references. And two, the higher the authority of the websites where you have backlinks.
• Business assessment. Keep in mind that every business is different. So, an SEO campaign must be personalized based on the unique parts of every website. And the audit is the method that can determine the uniqueness of your website. And in this segment, the research about your competitors should also be done.
The Quality of the Reports!
Besides the amount of work invested by the agency in the audit, two more segments will determine how much the agency cares about its clients. These parts are not mandatory for an audit. But if they are in the audit, then you can find out if the agency cares about their customers.
• Explanations. Although they are not mandatory, an agency has the option to include clarification for every error, mistake, and problem found on your website. Doing this will not only help you understand the effects of your past actions and the state of your website. But it will also help you avoid making the same mistakes. And you will also be able to check the quality of the work done by the agency. Many agencies do not want to educate their clients, and they do not offer explanations
• Solutions. Although every agency will offer its services to solve all the problems found. But only a small number of them will provide you with the right methods. Why? Because that will give you the knowledge that you need to try and solve the problems. The information can be helpful for new companies that have low budgets and cannot afford the services of an SEO agency. But for larger companies, this is a sign that showcases the reliability of an agency. Also, the quality of the SEO work done by a specialized agency will be much higher than what a business that is not in the same industry could do.
2. An SEO Audit Will Showcase the Skill Levels of the Agency!
Besides the reliability of an SEO agency, you also need to know the skill levels of the staff. It does not matter how reliable it is, but if the employees of the agency lack the ability, then the results that you will get will still have low quality. So, you also need to check this aspect. And yes, it can also be shown in the SEO audit. But if you want to be able to determine the skill level of the staff, you need to be knowledgeable about the SEO industry.
You do not need to be an expert, but you need to know the theory. But the time invested in learning about SEO will not be wasted. It will help you have a much better collaboration with an SEO agency. And luckily, you can use the internet to learn. You only need a few days to get a general idea and enough knowledge to be able to judge if an agency is skilled enough to take care of your needs. The information presented in the audit is the main factor that will showcase the skill levels of the agency. The more thorough it is, and the more SEO needs it covers, the better the agency is.
Also, the experience of the agency is another mandatory factor that you need to consider. The more years it has in the field, the higher its skill levels will be. The number of clients it dealt with in the past also matters. But you will not be able to determine this part from the audit. So, you will have to research the website of the agency to get this information.
3. You Can Use an SEO Website Audit to Decide If an Agency Is the Best Choice for You!
You need to know that even a top-notch agency may not be compatible with your business if the agency is not able to understand the particularities of your company and website. Then it may not be able to provide you with the best services possible. And instead of using services with lower quality, it is better to search for another agency. There are enough top SEO agencies. All you need to do is to find the best one for your website. And you can make use of the SEO website audit to determine that. But it must be an audit that does the business assessment segment as well as the explanations and solutions ones.
In the assessment, you can see how well the agency understands your business and your website. The more understanding it has, the better it will be able to create solutions and make the explanations. It will be able to find and explain all the errors and problems that may interfere with the uniqueness of your business. And create personalized solutions that are even more compatible with your company and website.
These factors are essential. Why? Because they will determine the final results that you will get from the collaboration with the agency. They will influence the returns that you will get from your investment in the services of the agency. So, you should pay enough attention to them.
Contact Gamit for a complete SEO quote!
4. About the Author
I am responsible for data analysis of the completed projects to identify the main factors which contribute to the Google ranking improvement process. Together with my brother skills and my detailed analysis, we can assure all our customers that our services are bulletproof and that you will always get the desired results.
5. HOT SEO Topics:
SEO became one of the essential methods that any business that wants to make use of the internet’s potential needs. It does not matter in what industry your business is. You can use SEO to grow your business faster. The first thing that you need to know is that this method is an online marketing alternative. There are options that you can use as well. But if you want long-term growth and results, then you should focus on SEO. And there are… Read More.
In the past, all SEO strategies were standardized. The same strategy could be used for many websites, and it produced very similar results for all of them. But search engines updated their algorithms continuously. And nowadays, you need to create a customized strategy for each website if you want to produce the best results. And the only way to do that is through an SEO audit. Only through this method can you gather …Read More.
The best method to expand an online marketing agency is to introduce white label SEO services. There are indeed some risks associated with this method. But the alternatives have their own risks as well. And if you take the process of finding a reliable agency seriously, then you can easily avoid all the potential risks. The first thing that you need to ensure while you search for a partner is the type of services that… Read More.