What Types of White Label SEO Services Should Your Agency Introduce
- 1. Why Is an Audit the Mandatory First White Label SEO Service?
- 2. What Is the Best Type of White Label SEO Service for the Technical Part of Your Site?
- 3. Why Is Content the Most Important Factor for On-Site White Label SEO?
- 4. What Is the Best Off-Site White Label SEO Service That You Should Introduce?
- 5. About the author (Mihai. C. Tudorache)
- 6.HOT SEO Topics
1. Why Is an Audit the Mandatory First White Label SEO Service?
Why Is an Audit the Mandatory First White Label SEO Service?
The best method to expand an online marketing agency is to introduce white label SEO services. There are indeed some risks associated with this method. But the alternatives have their own risks as well. And if you take the process of finding a reliable agency seriously, then you can easily avoid all the potential risks. The first thing that you need to ensure while you search for a partner is the type of services that you will be able to provide to your potential clients. Firstly, you need to ensure that the SEO agency provides a high-quality audit. It must verify all the parts of SEO and provide you with easy to understand white label SEO reports.
What SEO Parts Must the Audit Contain?
You should know that SEO can be separated into 3 parts. And there are many types of audits. Most of them will only verify one SEO part and ignore the rest. This method can be useful when your clients only want to improve a specific segment of your SEO strategy. But if you want to provide full SEO service, then you need a full SEO audit that will cover everything about your client’s website. And each SEO part has several elements that must be verified by the audit.
• Technical SEO. A high-quality audit must be able to cover the 3 essential elements of technical SEO. The first one is compatibility with mobile devices. Nowadays, more than 50% of the searches made on Google are from mobile services. So, the importance of mobile compatibility has risen a lot. So, the audit must ensure that your website follows this trend. The second element is the functionality of the links on your website. The agency will verify all the links in their audit, and they will find the ones that do not work properly. And lastly, the loading speed of your website. Your visitors will not agree to wait more than 5 seconds every time they visit your website pages. So, the white label SEO audit will find out the loading speed. And you will know if it must be improved or not.
• On-site SEO. The audit will take verify all the content elements on your website. This includes texts, photos, forms, and videos. The results that you will get from the visitors of your website will mostly depend on the quality of the content that you use. So, the audit will verify the engagement, relevancy, and originality of that content. Why? Because these all the 3 main factors that are taken into consideration by search engines. The position of some content pieces may also matter, but that does not count in the search engine algorithms. So, SEO agencies do not include it in the white label SEO reports of the audit.
• Off-site SEO. This type of audit will focus on the backlinks that your website has. The main elements will be the provenience of the links and the quality of the content associated with them. Both elements are essential, and if the quality of one of them is too low, then the results it produces may even be negative. For example, if you spam your website’s links on Facebook or YouTube, then you may get punished by search engines for spamming. But this can also be avoided if all the links have high-quality content associated with it.
What Should the White Label SEO Reports of the Audit Contain?
Now that you know what SEO elements should the audit verify, it’s time to find out what the white label SEO reports should contain. Firstly, are the results obtained from the 3 SEO arts mentioned above. And secondly, there are 3 other elements that the reports must contain.
• Business assessment. Besides the SEO parts, an SEO audit must also assess your company and business model. The factors that make your company unique and that will help it attract more clients must be discovered. Your competitors must be researched. And the optimal keywords must be chosen. Also, the reports must explain in detail the decisions of the SEO company.
• Errors and problems explanation. Yes, the errors and problems found must also be explained. This will help your clients understand how their SEO efforts are negatively affected and why they need to invest in professional SEO to grow their companies faster. And by introducing all the explanations, your clients will also trust your agency more than in the past.
• Short and long-term solutions. And lastly, after the errors and problems are explained, a short-term and long-term solution must be presented. This will not only increase the trust of your clients again, but it will increase the chances that they will continue to use the services of your agency. Keep in mind that the short-term solutions must take care of by most or all the problems discovered by the audit. While the long-term ones must ensure the SEO success of the clients.
2. What Is the Best Type of White Label SEO Service for the Technical Part of Your Site?
Every website is different. So, it also has different needs. For this reason, many white label SEO methods can be used for each part of SEO. For the technical part of a website, there are different types of services that you will be able to find on the internet. But if you want to increase your chance to introduce SEO services successfully, then you should try to find a partner that provides as many types of services as possible. Or one that can take care of all the needs that your potential clients will have. The technical SEO services that it provides must be able to cover all the elements mentioned in the white label SEO reports of the audit. And there are different solutions for each one of them.
• Link functionality. There are several types of problems that can affect the functionality of a link. But most of them can be solved manually. But this means that the SEO agency that you will partner with must have an expert in this field. But there is also the possibility that you can provide the solution for your clients and let them solve it by themselves. The best alternative is to provide both options and let your clients choose the one that they want.
• Loading speed. The loading speed of a website must become faster and faster. Why? Because the patience of people waiting for it gets lower together with the evolvement of technology. While the 4G is the mainstream the loading speed should be under 5 seconds. But when 5G will become the mainstream, then the time limit will get much load. Right now, the most common white label SEO solution to increase the loading speed of a website is gradual loading. That means that the element of a website will load gradually, and the visitors will be able to view the loaded elements.
• Mobile compatibility. Yet again, the rise in technology increased the importance of this need. Nowadays, if your website is not compatible with mobile devices, then you will lose more than half of your potential traffic. And the more time passes, the more people will use mobile devices for their searches. So, your agency must be able to provide services that will help your clients’ websites.
3. Why Is Content the Most Important Factor for On-Site White Label SEO?
There are many elements included in the On-site part of a website’s SEO. But the most important ones are the content-based ones. The main ones are photos, videos, and text. In the audit, all the problems that the content has will be found. And your agency must provide white label SEO services that can solve these problems. For example, the context can be recreated to increase its quality. Or it can be deleted, and new content can be used.
In both cases, the quality of the content remains the goal. So, you need to make sure that your potential partner can provide services that are based on content that has very high quality. For most businesses, a blog and the description for their products is the chosen method. So, if you have to choose the services that you will include, then you should always choose the ones based on text/copy.
4. What Is the Best Off-Site White Label SEO Service That You Should Introduce?
Luckily, there is only one type of white label SEO method that should be used for the off-site part of an SEO strategy. And that is an article-based method. That means that your partner will write the articles for your clients. And they will also find websites to post these articles. Keep in mind that both the quality of the articles and the websites are important.
One of the most common alternatives is the guest post method. It is a very effective method, but it won’t be able to satisfy all your potential clients. For this reason, you need to ensure that your partner can provide more similar services that can be successfully used by all the leads interested in your SEO services.
Contact Gamit for a complete SEO quote!
5. About the Author
I am responsible for data analysis of the completed projects to identify the main factors which contribute to the Google ranking improvement process. Together with my brother skills and my detailed analysis, we can assure all our customers that our services are bulletproof and that you will always get the desired results.
6. HOT SEO Topics:
There are 2 methods of SEO outsourcing. The first one is to outsource only a part of your website’s SEO. And the second one is to find a reliable agency and use all the important outsource SEO services. Obviously, the second method is a much better alternative than the first one. But you are the one that must decide. And you should make this decision based on the needs of your company. There are 4 types of SEO services… Read More.
In the past, all SEO strategies were standardized. The same strategy could be used for many websites, and it produced very similar results for all of them. But search engines updated their algorithms continuously. And nowadays, you need to create a customized strategy for each website if you want to produce the best results. And the only way to do that is through an SEO audit. Only through this method can you gather …Read More.
Every online marketing agency should start by introducing a single type of online marketing method. But in time, it must expand together with its growth. And one of the best alternatives that you can use to expand your agency is by introducing white label SEO. There are three main advantages that you can expect to get from using this method. The first advantage is that the cost of white label SEO services is much lower than creating a new… Read More.